Windows 10: Failed

Discus and support Failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; 1.)when i click any photo in my laptop say "The remote procedure call failed." and second question.. 2.)when i update my windows say we couldn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Naeem-Islam, May 15, 2019 at 3:32 PM.

1. Failed

1.)when i click any photo in my laptop say "The remote procedure call failed." and second question..

2.)when i update my windows say we couldn't finish your updete.etc Failed f6280f0b-f128-42d7-881e-066e411dba31?upload=true.png

:)

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

4. IggSter Win User

Failed

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

Thema:

Failed

1. Failed - Similar Threads - Failed

2. Domain Controller Failed Test Advertising

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Domain Controller Failed Test Advertising: Hi Guys, I have created a secondary (backup) domain controller and successfully managed to promote it. However, It doesn't contain netlogon directories. On running DCDIAG command, I get the following output. Notes: The current primary DC is running Windows Server 2003...
  3. New folder failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New folder failed: I got this problems since last month but now it's annoying. I can't make new folder, when I right click there's no option for new folder. I tried make from menu (Home) but still failed to create new folder. Please help and thank you....
  4. All Cumulative Updates Fail

All Cumulative Updates Fail: I posted a question today: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-home-update-failure-again-manually/be29469f-bd9d-4a6c-9b70-559f3beaf817?tm=1558290027522 And Andre's suggestion partially solved my problem. I was able to install the...
  5. Feature Update 1809 amd64 2019-03 Fails to install completely

Feature Update 1809 amd64 2019-03 Fails to install completely: When I had my notebook in a location that I could leave it unattended, I clicked the Install Now on the Windows Update window. It made it past 18 percent, but in about 30 minutes it reported that it could not install some of the updates. Windows Update shows two Feature...
  6. Windows Sandbox fails to start

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Sandbox fails to start: [img] This is the message I get when trying to start Windows Sandbox on WIn10/64 Home Ver. 1903 after installing the Sandbox feature. I did check that I had both the Windows Sandbox feature and Virtualization enabled. The MS messages that show when clicking the Yes box are...
  7. UPLOAD FAILING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UPLOAD FAILING: got a microsoft update about 2 weeks ago. after the update i was not able to upload to my website. error " unable to connect using id and password". have been uploading successfully for years before that. contacted my web hosting provider and they had no problem accessing...
  8. My SP SSD failed after the last Window 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My SP SSD failed after the last Window 10 update: Once my computer updated, I logged in the Window but it took me much more time to load compared to the past. Sometimes some other functions are not responsive. What is the fix?...
  9. Windows update KB4494441 failed with error 0x80070026

Windows update KB4494441 failed with error 0x80070026: Hello, Windows update cannot install the update KB4494441 because of error 0x80070026. So, I ran successfully dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth But the following command: dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth failed...
  10. Macrium Reflect 7.2, Build 4228 Fails After Win 10 Update Today.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect 7.2, Build 4228 Fails After Win 10 Update Today.: First sign of trouble is my Reflect fails making the daily differential. And I see my Intel 82579 NIC is not showing and will not return, scanning for new hardware hangs device manager. I swap to my on board NIC OK. My differential error BU error = Backup aborted! - Unable...