Windows 10: Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am tired of every time I receive an update from Microsoft that I always have problems with parts of my system!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mickey O.Johnson, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update

I am tired of every time I receive an update from Microsoft that I always have problems with parts of my system!

:)

Mickey O.Johnson, Mar 3, 2019

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Mar 3, 2019
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 Creators Update took off my sound driver once more.

Hi Mirza,

It seems that this is a driver compatibility issue after installing the Creators Update. In addition to the troubleshooting that you have already done, we recommend that you run the built-in troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search result to open the
      Control Panel
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Playing Audio then follow the on-screen guide.
    If the issue still persists, we suggest that you proceed to this support page article:
    Update drivers in Windows 10 and follow the steps on how to update the drivers.
    If all else fails, we suggest that you get in touch with the driver's manufacturer to clarify if they already have an updated driver that's compatible with the Windows Creators Update.

Feel free to post back and let us know the end result.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update

1. Failing sound drivers after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Failing sound drivers

2. Sound drivers broken after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound drivers broken after Windows 10 update: I updated my laptop to Windows 10 and since the update my sound drivers have been broken. Version 10.0.19041 build 19041 Laptop make: Toshiba Satellite C50D-A-13B Have already tried reinstalling and updating drivers No idea what more I can do to fix this, any advice...
  3. not sound after windows 10 update november2021 and become worse if update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not sound after windows 10 update november2021 and become worse if update drivers: my laptop was working perfectly with great sound and after a windows 10 update in November suddenly when i update my Realtek audio driver I lose all sound from my speakers and there was not any way for fix it so only way is update up drivers. i found the driver from my...
  4. not sound after windows 10 update november2021 and become worse if update drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sound after windows 10 update november2021 and become worse if update drivers: my laptop was working perfectly with great sound and after a windows 10 update in November suddenly when i update my Realtek audio driver I lose all sound from my speakers and there was not any way for fix it so only way is update up drivers. i found the driver from my...
  5. not sound after windows 10 update november2021 and become worse if update drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Sound is not working after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is not working after updating drivers: I ran the recommended updates on my drivers and after that for some reason I did not have any sound. Has anyone else had this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-is-not-working-after-updating-drivers/0ac99e9d-e3a7-409c-884f-beb4f26039a0
  7. Lost sound driver after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost sound driver after update: This happens every time there is an update. I cannot recall how I fixed it before. Already tried going to Device Manager and trying to update the driver. Only one shows there and cannot fix it. This i why I HATE these updates....
  8. NO AUDIO after updating sound driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NO AUDIO after updating sound driver: Hello. I've recently installed the newest Realtek Audio Driver, but then my audio simply stopped working. There's audio going up on my mixer, but nothing comes off from my headphone or speaker. I've tried uninstalling the driver and installing all again. But nothing...
  9. No sound after updating graphics drivers

No sound after updating graphics drivers: I booted up my computer the other day and was greeting with a message saying my nvidia graphics drivers needed to be updated. After installing the update, I had no sound on my computer. I tried to look up the problem and found that others had had the same one, but there does...
  10. No sound after updating drivers

No sound after updating drivers: Hello, I have recently tried to update sound drivers and I've lost all sound output after that. The sound test shows working but there's no sound. Nothing I've tried helped. Rolled back the drivers, running diagnostics..I even reinstalled the windows still have the same...