Windows 10: Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key

Discus and support Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Already for some years I have been using windows 10 enterprise. Recently I decided to upgrade to windows 11 using a fresh install after I found that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RensSR, Oct 2, 2022.

1. RensSR Win User

Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key

Already for some years I have been using windows 10 enterprise. Recently I decided to upgrade to windows 11 using a fresh install after I found that windows 10 license keys should also work with windows 11. Before doing the installation I used regedit to retrieve the license key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SoftwareProtectionPlatform, BackupProductKeyDefault.I used the windows 11 enterprise ISO and followed the installation steps for a clean install. When I now try to activate the windows version using my license key, I get a message that the key d

:)

RensSR, Oct 2, 2022
  2. JPGSA71 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

Hi There,

I bought a laptop which was pre-installed with Windows 11 Home.

Our company received our latest activation keys for Windows 11 Enterprise and I need to upgrade to it.

I am battling to find any info on upgrading from 11 home to 11 Enterprise. Searching around I only found info on how to upgrade to Pro edition and one post suggesting that upgrading from Home to Enterprise requires new installation of Windows 11 Enterprise,

I already have valid and licensed O365, Visual Studio etc. installed and configured and would not want to redo all of it.

Will running changepk.exe with Enterprise product key successfully upgrade to Enterprise?

Will inserting the new product key simply upgrade to Enterprise?

Help on this will be appreciated.

JPGSA71, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

To upgrade Windows 11 Enterprise from the home edition is not possible because home and professional editions are in the included consumer edition iso file.

So you need to download the Windows 11 Business edition iso file and then extract the setup.exe file with administrator rights and installing windows 11 enterprise, enter the activation key and activate online.

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key

Win7 Ultimate to Enterprise

http://www.hackaapl.com/change-windows-7-ultimate-to-windows-7-enterprise/

i dunno it works or not, i found it *Roll :roll:*Roll :roll:

Tenforo, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

1. Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key - Similar Threads - Failing activate Enterprise

2. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  6. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  7. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  8. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

9. Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue

Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue: Hey, I have a problem with activating Windows 11 Enterprise on my laptop. The laptop was given to me by the university as part of a scholarship program and it had Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. I linked my Microsoft account to the laptop and upgraded to Windows 11...
  10. Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing to activate windows 11 Enterprise fresh install with windows 11 enterprise key: Already for some years I have been using windows 10 enterprise. Recently I decided to upgrade to windows 11 using a fresh install after I found that windows 10 license keys should also work with windows 11. Before doing the installation I used regedit to retrieve the license...