Windows 10: Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows

Discus and support Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have tried to install Actkey by Oki to Windows 10 However it will not completely install correctly. I have tried removing it and deleting all files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeFisher6, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows

I have tried to install Actkey by Oki to Windows 10 However it will not completely install correctly. I have tried removing it and deleting all files that I can find for it and reinstalling it to the computer however it will not install all the files. It will add the shortcuts and when clicking on it, it will say looking for Actkey.exe browse to look for yourself. It used to run fine on the computer but had issues with program connecting to printer so we want to try reinstalling it to see if that would fix the problem but have not been able to get it to work. We contacted Oki and they said it was a windows problem. Please any ideas would help. One more thing when it installs in says that it was successful however there are no files for it.

We have tried the following

Delete Program files

Run sfc /scannow

Uninstall - Reinstall

Thanks

:)

MikeFisher6, Sep 10, 2019
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 10, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2019
  4. chideock Win User

Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows

1. Failing to install Actkey Program onto windows - Similar Threads - Failing install Actkey

2. Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress": Multiple installations I've attempted to make have failed due to another installation being in progress. Below are 2 examples. I have already tried looking at the task manager numerous times, though this does not seem to help. Additionally, whenever I shut down or restart...
  3. Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs failing to install on Windows 11, "Installation already in progress": Multiple installations I've attempted to make have failed due to another installation being in progress. Below are 2 examples. I have already tried looking at the task manager numerous times, though this does not seem to help. Additionally, whenever I shut down or restart...
  4. Installing Windows onto an external SSD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows onto an external SSD?: So, Windows 11 builds are coming, we all know that. I'm wondering if there is a way to clean install Windows (can't imagine the process would be any different for Win11 than Win10) onto a 2.5inch SATA SSD in an external USB box. Why? Because I don't want to sacrifice my...
  5. Installing windows onto my PC

Installing windows onto my PC: Hello, My computer crashed a few months ago and when I restarted it I found that my operating system had been corrupted, I tried using the repair windows feature and this did not work. So I decided to make a USB stick with windows on using windows media creation tool and have...
  6. How to recover or reverse failed Windows 10 install onto the wrong Drive.

How to recover or reverse failed Windows 10 install onto the wrong Drive.: Hi, I was using Windows 7 Professional on my 2TB HDD. I also have another 2TB HDD which I store my data on. I decided to give Windows 10 a try and by mistake I installed it onto my Data drive. Bad mistake. The install process deleted my partition and Then the install...
  7. windows fails after installing a non specific program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows fails after installing a non specific program: Hi there , 2 weeks ago i updated my windows 7 to 10 clean installed and after installing i started to install some programs i need , but after the installings then restarting for the apps when pc booted on desktop i couldn't use search box as it was nothing appear on the...
  8. How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive: Hello, and thank you in advance. I have two computers, an organization-managed Dell Latitude 3300 and a MacBook Air, the former using Windows 10 and the latter running on, of course, OSX. Installation of programs is prohibited onto the PC, however I'd like to install and run...
  9. How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive

How to install a Windows-specific program onto a USB drive: Hello, and thank you in advance. I have two computers, an organization-managed Dell Latitude 3300 and a MacBook Air, the former using Windows 10 and the latter running on, of course, OSX. Installation of programs is prohibited onto the PC, however I'd like to install and run...
  10. Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 failing to install downloaded programs: Hello, I have and Acer XC-780 running Version 10.0.15063 Build 15063 Every program (notepad++, Chrome etc) that I download and try to install I either get referenced memory problem. This also impacts OneDriveSetup [ATTACH] Have tried everything Local admin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ActKey Windows 10

2. install actkey without disck

3. windows is searching for actkey.exe

4. windows is searching for actkey,
  5. actkey not installing