Windows 10: Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005

Discus and support Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005 in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, Windows 10 Build 1511 (I rolled back from anniversary update because my Logitech webcam software stopped working) Trying upgrade iTunes to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ejohnh, Mar 7, 2017.

1. ejohnh Win User

Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005

Hello,

Windows 10 Build 1511 (I rolled back from anniversary update because my Logitech webcam software stopped working)

Trying upgrade iTunes to latest version or installing Onenote etc... = fail with error code 0x080070005. Any ideas please?

Thanks
    John

:)

ejohnh, Mar 7, 2017
  2. Jack_J12 Win User

Some programs wont update or install on windows 10

AVG has updated now with no problems but skype comes up with a message saying:

Installing skype failed; code 1618

another installation is already in

progress. complete that installation

before proceeding with this install.

AVG did have an error message similar to that when it wouldn't update.

iTunes is still not installing and it comes up with this message.

iTunes installer complete

The installer encountered errors

before iTunes could be configured.

Errors occurred during installation.

your system has not been modified.

Jack_J12, Mar 7, 2017
  3. Sedge47 Win User
    Updating iTunes since upgading from windows 8.1 to windows 10

Downloading the iTunes 12.3.0.44 is OK. Installing fails giving an error code of 2324 and that code is missing. Looking at the previous version which was there before installing the new update indicates it is corrupted. I have attempted to uninstall but
    without success.

Can anyone help?

Sedge47, Mar 7, 2017
Thema:

Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005

1. Failing to install itunes, Onenote, and more.. error code 0x080070005 - Similar Threads - Failing install itunes

2. Microsoft store Error while installing app 0x080070005

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store Error while installing app 0x080070005: When I try to download an app it says Error code: 0x80070005Also, does the Package folder have to be on Read-only?System:Intel HD graphic 300010 Ram 9,9 ramCPU Intel Core i5-2410M 2.30@ GHz...
  3. Error code 0x80040c97 and more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 0x80040c97 and more: My desktop pc was working fine until I turned it on today. After a few blue screens which I still don't know the cause of, but they eventually subsided the first thing I noticed when I booted up my pc was that Razer Synapse wasn't detecting any of my devices. So I looked...
  4. Error code 0x80040x97 and more

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 0x80040x97 and more: My desktop pc was working fine until I turned it on today. After a few blue screens which I still don't know the cause of, but they eventually subsided the first thing I noticed when I booted up my pc was that Razer Synapse wasn't detecting any of my devices. So I looked...
  5. Itunes repair failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes repair failed: The repair failed because some itunes services are occupied. please restart your pc. i tried multiple restart still getting this error while repairing itunes with imyphone tunesfix tool. please help...
  6. iTunes failed

iTunes failed: Mp3s won't play on my windows 10 PC. iTunes won't open Also, iTunes will not uninstall ; error code 0x80073cf6. What do I need to do to get iTunes back, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-failed/609fefe7-5945-4ef1-b5f0-f2af8829578b
  7. Do more with OneNote for Android

in Windows 10 News
    Do more with OneNote for Android: In case you missed them, we’ve put together a list of features that have been added to OneNote for Android over the last few months. From more natural inking capabilities to right-to-left language support and search improvements, these features are all currently available so...
  8. iTunes fails to install

iTunes fails to install: I am trying to install iTunes 12.2.1 on Windows 10 Pro. During installation I get two errors, I believe they are connected. I am running this as Administrator from a User account. I have also tried running it with Windows 7 compatibility checked, same result. This is the...
  9. itunes failed installation error code 1603

itunes failed installation error code 1603: I got a new laptop and i was installing the various important apps and when i tried to install itunes it failed and I received the following error message [img] . I looked in Event Viewer and i found this message during the time when i tried to install the latest...
  10. Installation failed with error code 7

Installation failed with error code 7: I was asked to look at a friends' computer when he couldn't install software. He was trying to install something called Papercraft Factory made by a company called Funky Hand that doesn't seem to exist anymore. The executable is just a setup.exe that contains Adobe Air and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x080070005