Windows 10: Failing to see 5GHZ SSID wifi network

Discus and support Failing to see 5GHZ SSID wifi network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there for 5GHZ band adapter has to support ac protocol. Cheers jimbo There are some that are not A capable. There are a lot of devices out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by samIOW, May 24, 2016.

1. bro67 Win User

Failing to see 5GHZ SSID wifi network

There are some that are not A capable. There are a lot of devices out there that can do 5 ghz, only b/g/n.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Failing to see 5GHZ SSID wifi network

1. Failing to see 5GHZ SSID wifi network - Similar Threads - Failing 5GHZ SSID

2. Home wifi ssid does not appear in discovered networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home wifi ssid does not appear in discovered networks: Recently win10 cannot find my home network SSID although it shows 3 neighbouring networks. I have done all the trouble shooting I could find and even updated the driver from the manufacturer website ,but nothing worked. My desktop is the only device that cannot see the SSID....
  3. My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop not connecting to 5GHz wifi network: Since 1st day my laptop always showed every 5GHz network available & it couldn't connect to my home network but it connected easily with my phone's hotspot. Just yesterday evening for the first time my laptop got connected to my 5GHz home network so I was surprised and it was...
  4. Network Status "Enabled" replaced with WiFi SSID Name

Network Status "Enabled" replaced with WiFi SSID Name: [ATTACH] I added a new WiFi router with SSID "CC-AV-5G". After which, the hardwired connection when enabled now shows the SSID name instead of "Enabled". When the adapter is disabled, it does update to show a status of "Disabled". Even with the WiFi router turned off,...
  5. Wifi card can see but not connect to 5Ghz.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi card can see but not connect to 5Ghz.: Hopefully someone here can help me with this. So I have an Edimax EW-7822PIC adapter. I purchased shortly before Windows 10 launched. Used to connect to 2.4ghz and 5ghz no problems, but for about the past year or two it will no longer connect to 5ghz. or it does but then it...
  6. Windows 10 Cannot See 5GHz Network

Windows 10 Cannot See 5GHz Network: Since updating to windows 10 I haven't been able to see my 5Ghz network on my desktop PC. My smartphone and laptop can see and connect to the network at the same distance. I've looked around for solutions dating back to 2015 but haven't found a fix yet. When checking if my...
  7. WiFi 5Ghz

WiFi 5Ghz: Just connected to the NBN (Optus) and received a Sagecom L: [email protected] HP Modem.Router. No problems there but my Toshiba Qosmio Laptop will not pick up the 5ghz band only the 2.4Ghz...All my other devices pick up the 5Ghz. I ran a cmd prompt netsh wlan show drivers...
  8. Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network

Laptop won't connect to 5GHz wifi network: We've got a NETGEAR extender and my laptop connects fine to the 2.4GHz network (BTHub5-Q5S5_2GEXT) but the 5GHz won't even show up. I know it works as my phone is always connected to it (BTHub5-Q5S5_5GEXT) so it's not the network that's the problem. I've reset the router many...
  9. Windows no longer sees 5GHz network

Windows no longer sees 5GHz network: My computer used to see the 5GHz network in my house and has been connected to 5GHz networks before, but at some point it stopped seeing it. All other devices in the house can see and connect to the 5GHz network. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but to no...
  10. windows 10 cant see 5ghz network

windows 10 cant see 5ghz network: hello, i updated to windows 10 for 7 today, and everything works fine expt one thing.. the windows 10 cant see the 5ghz network and i dont know whay.. when i used the windows 7, its show me the 5ghz network, but not when im using the windows 10... however, i checked on...