Windows 10: Failled to gain access to administor

Discus and support Failled to gain access to administor in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I can't delete or move any of my file When i try to do any action to the files, it says i need to have administor access and i chose continue, entered... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AnsonFoo, Jun 28, 2021.

1. AnsonFoo Win User

Failled to gain access to administor

I can't delete or move any of my file When i try to do any action to the files, it says i need to have administor access and i chose continue, entered password, it usually solve but today i can't, im using administor account but can't access to administor., , , , , .

:)

AnsonFoo, Jun 28, 2021

2. Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What do you mean by “cannot gain access”?

• Are you able to boot in to login page?

• What is the status when you enter the password?

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

As a work around, if you are using Microsoft Account, I suggest you to connect with internet and check if it helps.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 28, 2021
  3. altae Win User
    How to gain access to the WindowsApps folder?

To gain write access you need to do two things:
    1. Change ownership (it should be "TrustedInstaller") to an admin account
    2. Grant that account write access

I'm not sure if it works with every admin account or if you need the "real" admin account which is hidden. It can be revealed by entering the following command in elevated cmd: net user Administrator /active:yes (or active:no do hide it again).

altae, Jun 28, 2021
  4. Failled to gain access to administor

Cannot gain access in Windows 10

Original Title: Cannot gain access

I installed Microsoft 10 on my PC yesterday and used the computer, today I cannot gain access. What do I need to do? Does it need to be connected to the Internet to gain access?

Techomaniac, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Failled to gain access to administor

1. Failled to gain access to administor - Similar Threads - Failled gain access

2. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  3. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  4. Administor error even though I'm administor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Administor error even though I'm administor?: Hello there, here's the problem. I want to install the driver for a graphics tablet. Unfortunately I always get an error message that an "administor blocked the app". The settings of the user account control are already adjusted downwards and the tip " Then open the path...
  5. Administor Privleges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administor Privleges: I am becoming quite annoyed with the message saying I need to see my system Administrator. Trying to get into Device Manager in Windows 10, won't grant me access. I am the only user of this machine, I set it up. My account was set up as an administrator, and yet, I'm locked...
  6. Administor Authority back

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administor Authority back: I signed in with a gmail user account and now can't sign back in as my microsoft user. I don't have administrator authorities and am very limited with what I can do without being told I don't have authority. I am a signal man an am the only one that uses my computer. It is...
  7. FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop: Hi, I reset a password for my friend. My friend didn't write it down and neither did I. It has been a coup[le of years. Model The password involves the start page. Laptop works fine. It is an Asus, Model X55M1, with Win10 installed. I have the original disc that came with...
  8. Decrypt File and to gain access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Decrypt File and to gain access: Hello, recently I upgraded to Windows 10, but I saved a couple of files from Windows 7. It has a yellow lock that signifies that is encrypted. It also says when I try to open it, "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to...
  9. Administor password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administor password: How do you change the administrator password on a windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administor-password/a604297f-2648-413e-8173-4e2ee5ff1c74"
  10. How to gain access to the WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to gain access to the WindowsApps folder?: I already googled it and every tutorial is the same. When I go to do it, it doesn't work. I don't have a Microsoft account. I specified a local account user name. This is what I'm selecting as owner. The computer is not transferring access to the user im selecting. I want...