Windows 10: Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server

Discus and support Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,I am having issues a few times that one of the failover Cluster HyperV host server01 got one physical network port disconnected don't know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PrakashPatel4, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server

Hi All,I am having issues a few times that one of the failover Cluster HyperV host server01 got one physical network port disconnected don't know how as the switch was showing connecting and up and all VMs on that Host server got down. we have four network ports teaming together and only one physical network port was saying as disconnected. however, with network teaming, server01 was on the network and provided all information to our monitoring tool but all VMs went offline. we have another 7 servers part of this failover cluster and somehow no VMs migrated to another host.in addition, I t

:)

PrakashPatel4, Apr 10, 2022

2. Failover Cluster Error ID21502

Hi

I have 3 node in Failover Cluster,when i use live Migration function ,it accuse an error:ID21502,detail was that “the virtual machine management service failed to establish a connection for virtual machine migration with host S1;No connection could be made
    because the target machine actively refused it (0x8007274D)”

ps: I can move VM between S2 and S3 by live migration

OS Win2016 std

xiaoweiwang1, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Account failed logon 4625 on VM guest when clicking the entry of VM guest on failover cluster Manager on VM Host

Issue:

We found a multiple failed logon events on VM guest (evert ID 4625) with account (the account you logon on VM host) when we clicking the entry of VM guest on failover cluster manager console on VM host with Integration servers (Data Exchange) is enabled.

How to reproduce:

1. Check the “Data Exchange” is enabled on a VM guest (Enabled by default, right?)
    2. Open Failover Cluster Manager Console on VM host.
    3. Click the VM guest entry
    4. Then you may found multiple failed logon events on that VM guest.

Reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/vi...on-services#hyper-v-data-exchange-service-kvp

Question:

1. Does the multiple failed logons are normal or necessary?
    2. If the failed logons are normal and necessary to be happened and the “Data exchange” function is good to be enabled to gather data from VM guest, any recommendation for us to correct or avoid these failed logon?

Please advise.

Constrain:

We have no chance to use same account and password on VM hosts and VM guests (because all account are managed by password management) and the Audit Policy of Audit Credential Validation must be enabled.

Tenforo, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Nir.Tal Win User

Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server

Win. 10 Failover Cluster Manager error

Hey all,

When I'm trying to connect to VM via "Failover Cluster Manager" mmc I'm getting "Failed to connect to virtual machine 'xxx'. For more data, see 'Information Details'."

When connecting to VMs from Hyper-v Manager mmc the VMs open as expected.

My Hyper-v cluster is 2012-R2 with latest updates and my win. 10 is fully updated.

Any suggestions?

Nir

Nir.Tal, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server

1. Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server - Similar Threads - Failover Cluster did

2. Failover Cluster Storage Replication

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failover Cluster Storage Replication: We have a Windows failover cluster containing a shared disk assigned to a Role and want to set up replication from it.We tried removing the disk from the cluster to use DFS Replication, however we lose access to the network shares of the disk even once they are recreated with...
  3. Failover Cluster Storage Replication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failover Cluster Storage Replication: We have a Windows failover cluster containing a shared disk assigned to a Role and want to set up replication from it.We tried removing the disk from the cluster to use DFS Replication, however we lose access to the network shares of the disk even once they are recreated with...
  4. Failover Cluster Storage Replication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Failover Clustering Services WFCS Disks not coming online after VM Migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Failover Clustering Services WFCS Disks not coming online after VM Migration: Hello, We have a VMware environment which has a 2 Node Cluster of VMs on Windows Server 2012R2 . These two VMs are on different ESXi hosts, both of which are running version 6.7 . When attempting to migrate these to ESXi host version 7.0, the shared disks in the Windows...
  6. Windows Failover Clustering Services WFCS Disks not coming online after VM Migration

Windows Failover Clustering Services WFCS Disks not coming online after VM Migration: Hello, We have a VMware environment which has a 2 Node Cluster of VMs on Windows Server 2012R2 . These two VMs are on different ESXi hosts, both of which are running version 6.7 . When attempting to migrate these to ESXi host version 7.0, the shared disks in the Windows...
  7. Failover Cluster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failover Cluster: DearsWe upgraded our environment from Windows Server 2012 R2 into Windows 2019 Everything seems to work normally except for Windows Failover Cluster ServiceThe service is not able to run at all with the event id1090We removed the failover cluster feature and re-add it again;...
  8. Failover Cluster

Failover Cluster: DearsWe upgraded our environment from Windows Server 2012 R2 into Windows 2019 Everything seems to work normally except for Windows Failover Cluster ServiceThe service is not able to run at all with the event id1090We removed the failover cluster feature and re-add it again;...
  9. Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server

Failover Cluster VM did not migrated to another HyperV cluster host server: Hi All,I am having issues a few times that one of the failover Cluster HyperV host server01 got one physical network port disconnected don't know how as the switch was showing connecting and up and all VMs on that Host server got down. we have four network ports teaming...
  10. Windows Failover Clustering - SQL Server - Latency on Connection

Windows Failover Clustering - SQL Server - Latency on Connection: Hello,We've just set up a two-node Windows Failover cluster WFSC on Windows Server 2019 across AWS regions Oregon and Ohio using Sios DataKeeper to replicate the files. We installed two SQL 2017 instances on the cluster. We adjusted the heartbeat settings to be more forgiving...