Windows 10: Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast

Discus and support Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know if that's a bug of windows or something wrong come from hardware. Let me explain to you guys and please help me. I have a text file with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MemFak, Jul 24, 2020.

1. /u/MemFak Win User

Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast

I don't know if that's a bug of windows or something wrong come from hardware. Let me explain to you guys and please help me.
    I have a text file with contents in there, i tried to copy to other textfields ( tried chrome and notepad have same problem ).
    Copy line 1 => Quick Alt+Tab => Paste line 1(work perfect) => Quick Alt+Tab => copy line 2 => Quick Alt+Tab => Paste line 2 (The problem from here, my computer still paste text from line 1). But if i copy line 2 and stay in that text file like half or 1 second, its work perfect. I don't know what's happen here but its really annoying when i want to speed up my work. Anybody know about this bug pls help me.

submitted by /u/MemFak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MemFak, Jul 24, 2020

2. alt + tab not working

*Confused Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast :confused: I can alt tab back even if i don't have another program to switch too.

spearman914, Jul 27, 2020
  3. YoussifC6 Win User
    C6 battery drain too fast

i already done this steps still my battery drain too fast hope for other suggestions

YoussifC6, Jul 27, 2020
  4. Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast

alt + tab not working

Just found a really cool way to make alt+tab INSTANT!!!

In the launch options write the following: -windowed -noborder

Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast Capture122.jpg

This play exactly the same as fullscreen but now you dont have to wait 30 f*@!ing seconds to alt+tab back in!

Also you don't get the little purple/black checkered effect (only in Source games) from alt+tabbing in fullscreen.

oli_ramsay, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast

1. Fails to copy text when Alt+Tab too fast - Similar Threads - Fails copy text

2. Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt+Tab: This should have been so simple. How do I switch between the last two open windows/apps I've viewed/used with the new advanced Windows 11?My Windows 10 easily switched between the last two windows with Alt+Tab. Alt+Tab in Windows 11 shows all the windows I have opened and...
  3. Black screen when ALT+TAB

Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  4. Black screen when ALT+TAB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when ALT+TAB: Hello, In the past I had a problem with my pc i guess. At first this didn't bother me that much, but when after a few weeks this started getting annoying. I got latest drivers and other latest updates on my pc. Its a laptop with- GTX 1660TI- i5-9300h- 16GB RAM 2667MHz-...
  5. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  6. ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB

ALT highlight trigger when press ALT + TAB: When I try use ALT TAB to look for other windows, and comeback to original windows, the menu got highlighted in original windowsExample:When I try to type this question, and ALT TAB twice, I need to press ESC to exit menu highlight. its a bit annoying when you need to type...
  7. Alt tabbing too much = Lag

Alt tabbing too much = Lag: When I'm in a fullscreen game, I tend to go on other programs and watch youtube videos, but if I alt tab too many times, my windows start menu tends to look choppy, or animations are missing. The only thing that tends to temporarily fix this issue is restarting my system. if...
  8. Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt Tab shows desktop background when tabbing: After the windows 10 update, whenever I alt tab is shows my desktop background instead of the focused app. Instead of it being like this: [IMG] I want it to be like this: [ATTACH] Anyone know how to change this?...
  9. Lag when using alt + tab

Lag when using alt + tab: Sometimes when I am trying to switch between apps with alt + tab, switching out of a big application, it lags a lot. Basically, it lags when I switch between pretty much, ANY application. It's really rare for a program to stop running because of it. I see on MOST windows...
  10. Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar glitches when alt-tabbing: While this isn't a serious problem, it's definitely a hell of an annoyance. When I alt-tab from several full-screen games, such as League of Legends, this is the result, sometimes it differs. In the image below, you can clearly see that something's wrong with the taskbar. I...