Windows 10: Failure of Audio Windows 10

Discus and support Failure of Audio Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had a start up issue recently and did a system restore and uninstall of last Windows update before resolving. Now I cannot play sound. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dnipsco, Feb 14, 2020.

1. dnipsco Win User

Failure of Audio Windows 10

I had a start up issue recently and did a system restore and uninstall of last Windows update before resolving. Now I cannot play sound. I have tried the troubleshooter without success, just produces 'audio services not responding'. The Sound Control Panels says my NVIDIA High Definition Audio 'device' is "not plugged in" but it's on the motherboard! Any solutions out there?

:)

dnipsco, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 14, 2020
  4. tiendat Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I install complete. But I open speakers properties has stop woking *Frown Failure of Audio Windows 10 :(.

tiendat, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Failure of Audio Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Failure Audio

2. Win 10 Audio Failure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Audio Failure: Hey all! My PC crashed, and upon restarting, my audio isn't working (no audio device is installed). I did the usual diagnostic stuff - drivers have been uninstalled and reinstalled, troubleshooter run, device manager checked. All for no improvement. Right now, my audio...
  3. Windows 10 audio failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio failure: Hi there, the audio on my PC doesn't seem to be working, showing a red cross by the audio symbol. I've checked the audio settings and it reads that there are no input or output devices found. I have tried youtube, troubleshoot and the windows help team. How can I resolve...
  4. Can't install Audio Speakers, BSOD RTVHD64.SYS failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install Audio Speakers, BSOD RTVHD64.SYS failure: Split from this thread. Hello i have done everything on this post, and i still cant get my audio speakers installed. What else can I do. When i try to download it through device manager i get the blue screen with RTVHD64.SYS failure. I have also downloaded drivers from...
  5. Realteck High Definition Audio Driver Installation Failure

Realteck High Definition Audio Driver Installation Failure: System: Intel 4690K 16G Ram Gigabyte UD5H-BK motherboard 2 X R9 280 in Crossfire Windows 10 Pro 64 bit v. 1903 build 18362.356 Problem: Every time I reboot my system I get the same error message: An error (-5001 : 0x80070002) has occurred wile running the setup....
  6. Audio Device Recognition Failure

Audio Device Recognition Failure: After updating Windows last night I awoke to notice that my headset plugged in via a FiiO USB DAC-E10 is not being recognized as an audio device. After checking the device manager I noticed Windows recognizes the device as a USB device but I cannot use it for audio out pass...
  7. Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log): I have majicjack telephone service through my windows 10 computer. I have had the computor and magicJack since 2015(new) In the last month when I get a call from my friend I am able to hear his voice but he cannot hear mine. Getting very aggravating. My friend is in...
  8. Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio failure across the board? Troubleshooter wont diagnose.: The other day, I was taking out my computer and as I was starting it, I pressed the volume down button repeatedly, because I was afraid it would start playing music that I was listening too. It didn't, and was fine. I turned it off and put it away, but when I got it out...
  9. Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...

Unable to install RealTek audio drivers, Error message: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure...: I had a recent issue with my audio driver and decided to uninstall and reinstall the Realtek HD audio driver. Upon trying to reinstall the driver I keep getting an error: Realtek HD Audio Driver Failure Error Code: 0xE0000246. I am stuck and would really appreciate any help....
  10. Intel HD Audio Driver Failure

Intel HD Audio Driver Failure: Hello all, So I ran across an issue that haven't been able to find a fix for. Recently, my mother bought a new laptop (HP Spectre x360 Convertable 13-ae011dx series), this was to replace a slightly older HP Spectre model that she has. To save time, we took the M.2 Drive out...