Windows 10: FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...

Discus and support FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; RECENTLY, I HAVE GOT THE OS RECOVERY ON MY DELL VOSRO 15-3568 PC DUE TO SOME OS LOADING FAILURES AND ERRORS! AND, AFTER INSTALLING THE OS RECOVERY, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MurthySSRC, Oct 15, 2020.

1. FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...

RECENTLY, I HAVE GOT THE OS RECOVERY ON MY DELL VOSRO 15-3568 PC DUE TO SOME OS LOADING FAILURES AND ERRORS! AND, AFTER INSTALLING THE OS RECOVERY, I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE "DELL MOBILE CONNECT" APP FROM MICROSOFT STORE. BUT, A MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APP DISPLAYED THAT"THE APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS DEVICE" . BUT, I HAD EARLIER INSTALLED THE SAME APP ON THE SAME PC AND I WORKED WITH IT WELL. THE MICROSOFT STORE NEVER DISPLAYED SUCH MESSAGE EARLIER. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STORE LATER, AM AT A LOSS TO UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE NOW! I HAVE REPORTED THE MATTER TO MICROSOFT TRHOUGH FEEDBACK AND TO DELL AS WELL! AS USUAL, THERE IS NO ACTION FROM BOTH SIDES! A VIDEO BY DELL IN YOUTUBE HAD EXPLAINED SOME PROCEDURE IN SUCH CASE - TO MAKE CERTAIN MODIFICATIONS IN THE REGISTRY AND TRY TO DOWN LOAD AGAIN. IN THE VIDEO SHOWN, AFTER MAKING MODIFICATIONS AS STIPULATED, THE MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APP DISAPPARED ANG "GET IT" DISPLAYED AND IT WAS DOWNLOADED AS USUAL. BUT, WHN I TRIED THE SAME METHOD CORRECTLY, IT DID'NT WORK AND THE MESSAGE IS AT IT IS, AND COULD NOT BE DOWNLOADED!

WILL THE MICROSOFT/DELL CARE TO SET IT RIGHT, PLEASE?

AND ANY ONE IN THE COMMUNITY COULD HELP ME IN THIS REGARD, PLEASE?

:)

MurthySSRC, Oct 15, 2020

2. Dell mobile connect

I'm trying to use Dell mobile connect using my iPhone. I can receive phone calls without problems. I can send and see texts that I've sent on mobile connect but cannot receive them through Dell Mobile connect. Any suggestions. Can't get help from Dell techs.

suziesweetpea, Oct 15, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

Here is the Crucial memory listing for the M6300 Workstation laptop. Crucial is guaranteed to work in a Dell and what we recommend on the Dell forums. Also do not mix memory, only install all the same brand/type.

Dell's have a history of memory compatibility with non Dell branded memory, especially the older models from that era. Only buy memory where its guaranteed to work, such as Crucial, or where they have a liberal return policy in case it does not work.

Crucial Memory

fireberd, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...

dell inspiron 546

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I suggest your to run the in-built Printer troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on

• Click on Printer to run the troubleshooter.
    If it doesn't help, I suggest you to visit Dell 810 all in one printer website and download the printer drivers
    on your computer and try to install them in compatibility mode.
    Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further help regarding this issue.

Yaqub K, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL...

1. FAILURE OF DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION/NON-COMPATIBILITY OF DELL MOBILE CONNECT TO DELL... - Similar Threads - FAILURE DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION

2. Can a W7 Dell key be upgraded to W11 and installed on a new non-Dell machine? + BryteSoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a W7 Dell key be upgraded to W11 and installed on a new non-Dell machine? + BryteSoft...: My kids have old Dell Latitudes that had W7 Pro on them with the sticker in the battery compartment. They were used and given as gifts written-off old machines from a company. I have tried to use Rufus and the ISO, and the Dell installation app, too, to install W7 on my son's...
  3. Can a W7 Dell key be upgraded to W11 and installed on a new non-Dell machine? + BryteSoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a W7 Dell key be upgraded to W11 and installed on a new non-Dell machine? + BryteSoft...: My kids have old Dell Latitudes that had W7 Pro on them with the sticker in the battery compartment. They were used and given as gifts written-off old machines from a company. I have tried to use Rufus and the ISO, and the Dell installation app, too, to install W7 on my son's...
  4. My Dell & Mobile Connect app Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Dell & Mobile Connect app Issue: Am used My Dell & Mobile Connect app,but after reinstallation of windows am not getting this apps.showing error This app is not compactable with this device,but am using Dell G5 5500 latest gaming laptop and purchased this in 2020 year.Please get me help for this issue....
  5. Dell laptop does not connect to a mobile hotspot at some places

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell laptop does not connect to a mobile hotspot at some places: I have a Dell laptop running on Windows 10. It does not connect to a mobile hotspot created on an Android phone at my current place. It connects when I am at a different place different city. I have tried almost everything. On changing the SSID, it sometimes work for a day or...
  6. How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android

in Windows 10 News
    How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android: [ATTACH]File transfers between your Phone phone and Dell laptops were never that easier, until the discovery of Dell Mobile Connect app. The feature has been […] This article How to use Dell Mobile Connect app with an iPhone or Android first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. Dell connect and download

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell connect and download: I have a new Dell that came out of the box with problems. I finally got the laptop to startup normally and stop shutting down randomly with errors but it takes many minutes for it to connect to any wireless internet and about 10/15 minutes to load up the first page. It's an...
  8. Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade Dell M6300 Mobile WorkStation: I have a Dell Precision M6300 Mobile WorkStation running xp pro. Is it possible to install 7Pro on it or even 10 pro? I have a 7 install disk that is an official Microsoft disk. Specks on the M6300 are as follows: Windows XP Pro; Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.0 GHz), 1GB Memory;...
  9. Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Mobile Connect and iPhone 7: Win10 Pro OS New Dell XPS-8930 Desktop iPhone 7 with IOS 12 Desktop is all running with all required updates etc... DMC (Dell Mobile Connect) will not connect to my phone but provides an error message that the "HandsFree Module" did not load or install correctly....
  10. Dell Dimension E520 ... CPU Not Compatible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Dimension E520 ... CPU Not Compatible?: Hello, I'm trying to solve the mystery of why I cannot upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 64bit on a Dell Dimension E520. The Windows report shows that the CPU is not compatible. I've researched the problem a little and discovered that other people seem to be running windows...