Windows 10: Failure of in-app purchases

Discus and support Failure of in-app purchases in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there a fix for in-app purchases in Amazing Wizards (bought in MS store as Amazing Mages-updated to Amazing Wizards in march 2019) app works... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GeorgeWHawkins, May 8, 2019.

1. Failure of in-app purchases

Is there a fix for in-app purchases in Amazing Wizards (bought in MS store as Amazing Mages-updated to Amazing Wizards in march 2019) app works properly except for purchases which say no longer available. Friends are making purchases on same windows 10 app.

:)

GeorgeWHawkins, May 8, 2019

2. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 8, 2019
  3. Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, May 8, 2019
  4. Failure of in-app purchases

Windows App Store List of Downloaded/Purchased Apps

Unfortunately, your suggestion only lists the apps which are currently installed on my system, not even all of the apps that I purchased. Not much help.

RobertBourge, May 8, 2019
Thema:

Failure of in-app purchases

1. Failure of in-app purchases - Similar Threads - Failure app purchases

2. Taskbar failure and some apps failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar failure and some apps failure: I bought an Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop in january 2019. Before now it has worked 99% fine. (I say 99% as the only issue experienced before was a Task Host Window, Task Host is preventing the laptop from shutting down. Where i have to click ‘shut down anyway’) The...
  3. Apps purchased not listed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps purchased not listed: Split from this thread. I purchased app from the micro soft store from my laptop, but when I log in on my desktop the apps are not listed. I have logged in with the same email from both devices. with the same email. I can't get my laptop to show up as one of my devices...
  4. Can't make in-app purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't make in-app purchase: I cannot make an in-app purchase in my Tomato - Be Focused app. I am running Windows 10 and got the app for free in the Windows 10 store. I get this error message when I am in the app and click the "get it" button within the app when it tells me I need to purchase a...
  5. Purchased Minecraft App is greyed out

Purchased Minecraft App is greyed out: I purchased Minecraft last year and I recently attempted to install it on my PC. On the Minecraft page, the box shows free, but its greyed out. It's been like this for several months now. WSRESET.exe doesn't work and the powershell execution policy trick doesn't work...
  6. purchase app not installed but payment taken...

purchase app not installed but payment taken...: hello, my first experience with a purchase didn't went well... I purchased the plugin to view the hevc video extension but an error appeared. result I paid the euro but the extension is not installed what a shame.... first and last time I will purchase something.......
  7. App failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App failure: Hi, I have the latest version of Supportassist in Windows 10. Lately it only opens the blue screen which immediately disappears. I tries to uninstall and reinstall, but that did not work either. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. in apps purchase problem

in apps purchase problem: why cann't i purchase anything in a game app ? help me plz !!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-apps-purchase-problem/649bce92-e3be-4a84-8fc7-e27736f1b618
  9. In-app purchases not going through

In-app purchases not going through: So, for probably almost a month now, every time I've tried to make an in-app purchase I keep getting an error message. It's always the same message and I have no idea what to do about it. I tried uninstalling and then re-installing the app just to try anything and that didn't...
  10. Microsoft App Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft App Failure: I have a Dell Laptop. Nothing related to Microsoft is not responding, the music app, cortana, the video app nothing is responding. If I press the windows button it flashes on the screen and disappear. I can't shut down, restart or sleep my laptop, I have to force shut down....