Windows 10: Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

Discus and support Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would be grateful for any help in solving why emails sent from Australia to myself failed to deliver? The person received messages saying I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

I would be grateful for any help in solving why emails sent from Australia to myself failed to deliver?

The person received messages saying I had rejected her messages.

Just typical hello Testing calling Australia as requested.

Notifications on-page comment "We are aware of this problem" But no solution also not sure how long ago placed? Any help in solving this problem I would be grateful. Thank Group Forum.

:)

JOHNTHOMPSON_44, Mar 10, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia. [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Mar 10, 2020
  4. W1zzard Win User

Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

Outlook vs godaddy email

outlook = best

you define send and receive groups that optionally send and/or receive email in certain intervals.
    or just press f9 to send&receive

W1zzard, Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia.

1. Failure of receiving sent emails to both msn. and outlook from Australia. - Similar Threads - Failure receiving sent

2. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  3. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  4. Can't Receive Emails in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Receive Emails in Outlook: Yesterday I noticed that I was able to receive emails in Outlook but they will not send. I went into my webmail account and was able to send emails from there - even to myself. When I try to send them from Outlook I receive the following error message: Task *** Email...
  5. Live Mail sent email never received

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live Mail sent email never received: I used Windows "Live Mail" (little white open envelope) on 11/22/19. I typed up an email and sent the email. Email recipient did not receive. I know I sent. I did not receive an email notice error saying "undelivered." I tripled checked email address and it was correct....
  6. The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The "REPLY"to an email received today was not sent from the computer.: My computer failed to send the Reply to an Outlook email received today. Running Outlook from Office 365 w/h Windows 10. After Sending the Reply, I checked the Outlook's SENT log to confirm that the Reply (attached to email received) was not in the log. Can the REPLY and...
  7. Outlook sent emails disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook sent emails disappear: Have outlook account accessed by Safari and Firefox . All SENT emails before 1800 on 15 march suddenly disappeared . SENT emails after that time have beenretained. They are not/not in Deleted or Archived files. NO succession contacting Microsoft and Help Cat icon on...
  8. Suspicious email received from an Outlook account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspicious email received from an Outlook account: I received a suspicious email that appears to have been sent from an Outlook account. Here's the full header -- is there any way to determine the genuine originating IP address or any other information to unmask the identity of the person(s) who sent this? (I've redacted my...
  9. Failure to receive emails

in Browsers and Email
    Failure to receive emails: Hello, Up until April 4th, the mail system was working fine. We went away for six days and since returning the mail system is failing to download emails for both addresses, Hotmail and BT internet. If I use a search engine such as google I can access my emails, but what is...
  10. Outlook 2010 sent email not showing

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 sent email not showing: Kippis! *Wink Glad we got this sorted out. *Smile