Windows 10: Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.

Discus and support Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I would like to know why win 10 V 1903 will not send files by email . I get an error that there is no email program associated with this operation. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John1840YE, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.

I would like to know why win 10 V 1903 will not send files by email . I get an error that there is no email program associated with this operation. I found in the taskmaster that the program was suspended in order to speed up the system. ????

:)

John1840YE, Sep 21, 2019

2. Email Win 10

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re facing issues reading Emails on your PC running Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Are you using Mail app or any browser to access your Email account?

• Did you check logging into your Email account and reading Emails using a Web browser?

• Did you make any changes to the software prior to this issue?

Also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

If you’re using a Mail App, I would suggest you to run App troubleshooter referring to the link mentioned below and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Sep 21, 2019
  3. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 21, 2019
  4. MohanC Win User

Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.

windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email.

1. Failure of win 10 to move a file with Email. - Similar Threads - Failure move file

2. WIN 10 email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 10 email: When I use the email app. and put in my Yahoo account, it never loads all my emails. What can I do to correct?Thanks,Henry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-email/94ffb771-55f8-47da-919a-452eb2ffd2aa
  3. WIN 10 email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIN 10 email: When I use the email app. and put in my Yahoo account, it never loads all my emails. What can I do to correct?Thanks,Henry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-email/94ffb771-55f8-47da-919a-452eb2ffd2aa
  4. Win 10 Backup failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Backup failure: Win 10 Using Win 7 backup option to external USB HD Full Backup: and System Image. Fails with following message; There was a failure in preparing the backup image of one of the volumes in the backup set. Details: The semaphore timeout period has expired. Backup Time...
  5. Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.: From the task bar; I clicked on the desktop icon. Till appeared from the sub menus: the E drive "not system drive". I clicked to move it to the desktop. The computer said it's moving it. I changed my mind; so I paused the operation. Then I cancelled it. After that I didn't...
  6. Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where the "cancelled move" files go? in Win 10.: From the task bar; I clicked on the desktop icon. Till appeared from the sub menus: the E drive "not system drive". I clicked to move it to the desktop. The computer said it's moving it. I changed my mind; so I paused the operation. Then I cancelled it. After that I didn't...
  7. login with win 10 failure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login with win 10 failure: I cannot login today, used with no problem yesterday, to my win 10 lenovo flex 5-15. No fingerprint, pin or facial recognition. It says security features have been changed and I must use password, but it says my password is wrong. Cannot go to settings on account as can't...
  8. Win 10 email

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 email: So I'm trying out Win 10 email app ( the one that's built it). I had to go online at Microsoft.com to change the settings. Why can't I change the settings on my PC? Anyway I had go to advance setting because outlook doesn't know how to set up the settings for email servers....
  9. Delete or moving files has a delay. Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete or moving files has a delay. Win 10: Over last few weeks I have been noticing that when I go to delete a file or move it another folder it will actually take around 5-10 seconds to actually execute. I dont mean slow transfer but its like the process hangs for a bit. Weird thing is that it doesn't do it every...
  10. My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My maddening failure to move from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: My pre-built Dell system came with Win 10 home. After my Windows exploded, I had to reinstall. Along the way I learned that I need Bitlocker. Since Home doesn't include it, I purchase an OEM install of Win 10 Pro. And that has turned out to be the most horrific experience...