Windows 10: Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem

Discus and support Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Your help, opinions appreciated. My Desktop is old, modest, but continues to give good service. For years it has run with a Gigabyte motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Skofab, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Skofab Win User

Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem

Your help, opinions appreciated.
    My Desktop is old, modest, but continues to give good service.
    For years it has run with a Gigabyte motherboard GA-H6M-S2PV (Rev 2.2)
    The graphics card was a nVidia GT210.
    I had this connected to a Dell 1708FP monitor.

I bought a MSI GT710 in an effort to improve screen quality. This did not work - just a blank screen!
    I refitted the GT210, and surprisingly got the same result - no picture. As a result I had to then rely on the integrated Intel ( HD) graphics.

I have now bought a full HD Philips 226E9 22" monitor, which is giving new life to my system - the difference is amazing.

The question is was the earlier Dell 1708fp (1280x1024) incompatible with the GT710, or am I clutching at straws?
    Perhaps someone with hardware knowledge can give some guidance as to the possibility of refitting the GT710, and it working in its new setup.
    Thanks in advance

CJ

:)

Skofab, Oct 22, 2018

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Oct 22, 2018
  3. viratarya Win User
    nvidia graphic card probleum

I have Samsung laptop in built NVidia graphic card /did graphic card give some problem after some time ? and if I want to buy laptop which 1 u guys suggest mostly gameing perpose

viratarya, Oct 22, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem - Similar Threads - Failure mismatch nVidia

2. Nvidia graphics card not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nvidia graphics card not detected: Hi i have been using a gaming laptop asus tuf gaming a15 For about 5 months its great but when i tried to launch microsoft flight simulator it says i dont meet requirements which i do, And performance is greatly reduced after not finding a answer I re installed windows and it...
  3. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  4. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  5. Nvidia graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  6. Nvidia graphics card problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card problem?: So, I have a problem with my graphics card since today. I'm currently running my screen (1920x1080) over the integrated "Intel Graphics". The problem: When I open the Device Manager my graphics card (Gtx960 4Gb) is displayed, but with an exclamation mark. Under...
  7. Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.

Disappearing NVIDIA Graphics Card.: About a month ago i purchased an HP OMEN 17" Laptop 16 GiG memory, I7 Ninth Gen processor 9750H and NVIDEA RTX-2070 Graphics card, no probs untill 3rd night, switched it off normally next night i switched it on, all icons have changed and enlarged from 100% to 125%, i had...
  8. Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.: Hi folks, I have a strange problem with an Nvidia GT 710 GPU. I am running windows 10 64 bit 1903, when I start my music applications just after a restart everything just works fine, but maybe after three times running the music applications the font errors on the plugins...
  9. Nvidia graphics card

Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  10. Graphic card nvidia

Graphic card nvidia: I recently did a clean installation of windows 10 and after installing the new os windows wont detect and use my primary graphic card which is nvidia 940mx and i tried installing the latest drivers but it still uses on board graphics what shoud i do? P.S: i tried the nvidia...