Windows 10: Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

Discus and support Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am using a usb drive to install windows 10 onto my new firecuda sshd. I have tries multiple times but what happens is I can get windows to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuartDavis3, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

I am using a usb drive to install windows 10 onto my new firecuda sshd. I have tries multiple times but what happens is I can get windows to install onto the drive, but then once the installation finishes, it restarts and does not boot to windows, only the bios. I have reformatted the drive and have reinsalled windows onto it many times. I have even redownloaded the windows installation on the usb drive. I have also tries this with an ssd i know works but same problem.

Tldr: Windows downloads to new drive but does not boot, only goes to bios.

:)

StuartDavis3, Jan 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Jan 2, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Jborg Win User

Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

windows 10 slow boot

I was having a slow boot issue on my Windows 7 install a little while back. It would take about 30 - 40 extra seconds to boot up for whatever reason.

I would try following these steps, while this didn't solve my issue, it did increase Read/Write to where it should be.

http://www.disk-partition.com/kb/tips-ssd-optimization-windows7-1.html

Looks to be similar to this: https://www.back2gaming.com/focus-story/ssd-optimization-for-windows-10-windows-8-and-8-1/

In the end, I had to reinstall my Windows 7 entirely to fix the booting issue. It was taking around 35 seconds to boot, and after the fresh install it takes about 7 seconds to boot.

Jborg, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10.

1. Failure to boot into newly installed Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Failure boot newly

2. Windows 10 Failure to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Failure to boot: Fresh computer build, I successfully installed Windows 10 on it, I downloaded some varying drivers for different things, GeForce Experience, Chipset drivers, etc, installed them. Went to restart computer and then the problem began. Problem: Computer turns on, thinks for 15 or...
  3. Windows 10 Failure to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Failure to boot: Fresh computer build, I successfully installed Windows 10 on it, I downloaded some varying drivers for different things, GeForce Experience, Chipset drivers, etc, installed them. Went to restart computer and then the problem began. Problem: Computer turns on, thinks for 15 or...
  4. Windows 10 Failure to boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 boot failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot failure: I'm using a ~4 year old Acer Nitro 5. Yesterday it was working fine. Today I went to wake it from sleep and log in, and my desktop failed to load. If I click on the task bar or start menu, I get a popup titled "Microsoft Windows" giving the usual "This process isn't...
  6. Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure

Windows 10 Boot Camp installation failure: Hello, I am having an issue when attempting to install Windows 10 Professional via Boot Camp Assistant BCA on a 2019 16" MacBook Pro. Please do not refer me to Apple Support. I have already contacted them and they have informed me that they are unable to help me with issues...
  7. Boot failure in installation windows 7 to 10

Boot failure in installation windows 7 to 10: I tried to upgrade with the tool windows 10 update Assistant I choose a option upgrade pc. And preparing After 2-3 time reboot. And show boot failure. My some important data in C drive Please some any help Very very important data and documents. Any recovery option...
  8. Newly installed 2nd internal hard drive causes boot failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Newly installed 2nd internal hard drive causes boot failure: I am running Win 10 64 bit, version 1803. I have just added a second internal drive to my system. It displays in Admin as Drive E 298.08 Gb, NTFS healthy, page file, active, primary partition, layout simple, type basic). With the second drive E: installed my boot drive C:...
  9. Windows 10 newly installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 newly installed: Thank you for accepting me to this forum. When I purchased my new PC and had upgraded to Win 10 from 8.1, I was strongly advised to make a back up on data stick. I have searched loads of instructions on the net but cannot figure it out. I am fairly computer literate on Office...
  10. How to boot from newly installed SSD

How to boot from newly installed SSD: [img] Hi, Novice question: I just installed a new SSD (disk 1) on my laptop and used Samsung's tool to clone my OS drive (C: on disk 2) onto it. This was done with no error, however I cannot boot from the new SSD in bios, as this hangs up the computer. I assume this...