Windows 10: Failure to display security and shut down option

Discus and support Failure to display security and shut down option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, can any one help me, I'm video editor [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PoonamOjha, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Failure to display security and shut down option

Hi, can any one help me, I'm video editor

Failure to display security and shut down option 05b82ea5-ddaa-4dee-b8bf-2caa8199862b?upload=true.jpg

:)

PoonamOjha, Jun 7, 2020
  2. JohnSci Win User

Dialogue box: Failure to display security and shut-down options

Windows 10 Pro x64

Press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to display Security and shut-down options.

Don't select any option

Leave PC sitting on this screen

After a while the screen goes blank and dialogue box "Failure to display security and shut-down options" is displayed

Press OK

PC returns to desktop

Why is this dialogue box displayed, when no action has been taken?

JohnSci, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Failure to display security & shut down option

I had a Dell computer that came with WINDOWS TEN and on November 10, 2015 I log on to windows ten and my cursor would not work. I could not close windows. I had to turn off the computer and restart. This did not work. I tried this a number of times
    with no help. Next the computer would not fully load. Next time I tried to start the computer the screen went black. My neighbor came over and tried to by pressing ctr-alt delete and this did not work. He next tried to use safe mode and this did not
    work. I left the computer on in a short while a message came on Failure to display security & shut down option. under this was the sign in process couldn't display security & sign in option when ctri-alt delete was pressed if window doesn't trespond, press
    esc. or use the power switch . the computer started on its own. DO I HAVE TO WORRY THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND DOES MICROSOFT HAD A WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM?

RellPetusky, Jun 7, 2020
  4. SajidS Win User

Failure to display security and shut down option

Failure to display security and startup options - Windows 10

Hi I keep getting the error message 'failure to display security and shut down options'. This happens every time i press ctrl + alt + delete. My laptop will not restart either.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SajidS, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Failure to display security and shut down option

1. Failure to display security and shut down option - Similar Threads - Failure display security

2. Failure shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure shut down: Every time I shut down my computer the alert "a program prevents shutting down, force shut down or cancel" pops up. And the program is unknown and with no name, just the alert and a program below with no information. What could it be and what should i do. I scanned alot and...
  3. Failure shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure shut down: Every time I shut down my computer the alert "a program prevents shutting down, force shut down or cancel" pops up. And the program is unknown and with no name, just the alert and a program below with no information. What could it be and what should i do. I scanned alot and...
  4. Failure shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer is offline, and is saying "Failure to display security and shut down options"....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is offline, and is saying "Failure to display security and shut down options"....: My desktop computer has been having issues logging in, as well as connecting to networks in order to use the internet. When I try to use task manager to restart it, a dialogue box pops up saying "Failure to display security and shut down options".The internet on the computer...
  6. My computer is offline, and is saying "Failure to display security and shut down options"....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is offline, and is saying "Failure to display security and shut down options"....: My desktop computer has been having issues logging in, as well as connecting to networks in order to use the internet. When I try to use task manager to restart it, a dialogue box pops up saying "Failure to display security and shut down options".The internet on the computer...
  7. My computer is offline, and is saying "Failure to display security and shut down options"....

8. "Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and...

"Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and...: I uninstalled an antivirus "AVG" in my laptop. Since then, after uninstalling antivirus, an error show started on opening anyapplication from PC. Restart also did not respond when I restart my will. Then after some time the restart system comes and sign it again. After...
  9. Failure to display security and shut-down options

in Windows 10 News
    Failure to display security and shut-down options: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you encounter a message – Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and Sign-in Options window by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL or attempting to Restart/Shut-down the system, then this article may be helpful for you. [...]...
  10. Failure to Shut Down.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Failure to Shut Down.: Occasionally computer refuses to shut down. I have to manually switch off. Appreciate advice please. 116082