Windows 10: failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10

Discus and support failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows 10 pc crash while I working now 3 or 4 times. and saying "failure to display security and shut down options black screen" message. suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GihanSameera, Feb 5, 2019.

1. failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10

my windows 10 pc crash while I working now 3 or 4 times. and saying "failure to display security and shut down options black screen" message. suddenly I got a black screen and not even backlit in the monitor are working. and while ago that message came and windows getting stuck like even file explorer not responding. this attack keeps happening every time since I updated the 1809 version. Why windows getting worse these days. even windows XP works perfectly old days but why windows 10 can't be. Windows 10 stacks every time.

:)

GihanSameera, Feb 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 black screen +failure to display security and shut down options

I upgraded to windows 10, I literally updated my firewall (comodo) restarted the PC and nothing works now. Windows logs in then it's a black screen with a mouse cursor & the comodo firewall tab which is still fully functional, I can't press alt+crtl+del
    because I get an error message of failure to display security and shut down options. I can't launch safe mode because windows 10 no longer allows that unless from desktop & I can't reach my **** desktop to access it! This is infuriating! Someone please help

LiamGregory, Feb 5, 2019
  4. failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10

Internet Connection Sharing causes "Failure to display security and shutdown options"

So for some reason, whenever I enable ICS from my computer to my Xbox, I eventually (may take awhile but eventually) I will be unable to start any programs, I will not be able to use Ctrl-Alt-Delete, and trying to do so will give me the error "Failure to
    display security and shutdown options", and I cannot click on the Windows search bar to bring it up. Any suggestions?

Things I have already tried:

Reinstalling Windows

Changing network card

Restarting

netsh winsock reset

Checking for Windows OS corruption

Googling

Any other suggestions?

Specs:

Windows 10

AMD FX-8350

GTX 970

Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Mobo

1 TB HDD

16 GB of RAM at 1866 Mhz

Roguebantha, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10

1. failure to display security and shutdown options black screen in windows 10 - Similar Threads - failure display security

2. Windows Security Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Black Screen: Hi, I was doing a complete reset on my windows 11 laptop Asus Rog Strix G15. I uninstalled McFee Anti Virus software but when I opened windows defender it only shows this:I tried every fix shown in forums and youtube, still, the issue still persist. How can I fix this?...
  3. Black screen followed by shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen followed by shutdown: Hello.I've been having lots of troubles with a bug that I've had for presumably quite a long time, but that has gotten worse and worse, to the point that now most 3D games have become unplayable. Whenever I try to play one, both of my screens turn black within a few minutes,...
  4. Black screen followed by shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen followed by shutdown: Hello.I've been having lots of troubles with a bug that I've had for presumably quite a long time, but that has gotten worse and worse, to the point that now most 3D games have become unplayable. Whenever I try to play one, both of my screens turn black within a few minutes,...
  5. WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen: Hi everyone, recently upgraded to windows 11 and I’ve been having this persistent issue sometimes. I can’t shutdown my laptop normally. I ensure all my apps are closed and properly shutdown but this doesn’t work sometimes unless I force the shutdown by pressing the power...
  6. WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS 11 shutdown black screen: Hi everyone, recently upgraded to windows 11 and I’ve been having this persistent issue sometimes. I can’t shutdown my laptop normally. I ensure all my apps are closed and properly shutdown but this doesn’t work sometimes unless I force the shutdown by pressing the power...
  7. "Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and...: I uninstalled an antivirus "AVG" in my laptop. Since then, after uninstalling antivirus, an error show started on opening anyapplication from PC. Restart also did not respond when I restart my will. Then after some time the restart system comes and sign it again. After...
  8. Failure to display security and shut down option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to display security and shut down option: Hi, can any one help me, I'm video editor [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-to-display-security-and-shut-down-option/283cc3a4-7295-4631-8c81-41e0f6a9ad29
  9. Failure to display security and shut-down options

in Windows 10 News
    Failure to display security and shut-down options: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you encounter a message – Failure to display security and shut-down options while trying to open the Security and Sign-in Options window by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL or attempting to Restart/Shut-down the system, then this article may be helpful for you. [...]...
  10. Windows 10 Update Black Screen Failures Caused by Display Adapters?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update Black Screen Failures Caused by Display Adapters?: For the below pictured 2012 ACER All-In-One, Windows 10 updates crash repeatedly with the black screen as shown. Setup automatically rolls back following a hard shut down.* Disconnecting power and waiting hours will occasionally let the setup continue, but only briefly until...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failure to display security and shut down win 10

2. failure to display security and shut down

3. failure to display security and shut down options

4. failiur to diplay security and shutdown options black screen,
  5. windows 10 falure to display security and shutdown options,
  6. failure to update security and shutdown options,
  7. failure to display security and shut down options?,
  8. failed to display security and shut-downoptions windows 10,
  9. failure to display security windows 10,
  10. Windows 10 failure to display security and shutdown options,
  11. windows 10 failure to display security and shut-down options