Windows 10: Failure to download pics

Discus and support Failure to download pics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stephenprice5, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Failure to download pics

I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card in slot on pc....it will download the video clips I took but not any pics....any ideas please

:)

stephenprice5, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

Failure to download pics example.jpg

Wile E, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Downloading Pic from my Cell on Windows 10

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you not able to download the pics or copy the pics?
    • Are you getting any popup when he connects the phone?

Step1: I suggest you to check if the phone is detected in File Explorer.

Step2: Please connect phone to different USB port.

Step3: Connect the phone and check for Windows updates.

If you have any further queries please contact us, we are glad to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Failure to download pics

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Failure to download pics

1. Failure to download pics - Similar Threads - Failure download pics

2. Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video TDR Failure pic and mini dump included: I am having a now regular problem where my computer freezes and then goes to a blue screen. It sometimes happens within a minute of turning on, or sometimes it runs OK for 20/mins. Reading other posts I have saved the mini dump at the link below along with a photo of the blue...
  3. Download failures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Download failures: When I downloaded the recovery image file for Surface Pro 5th Gen with my Windows 10 device, I encounter such errors saying that the download failed because it is forbidden Failed - Forbidden or the file does not have permission to download? What is the cause of it?...
  4. I Phone- download pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Phone- download pics: how to down load pics from I Phone to Win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-phone-download-pics/05a15266-cd52-4fc8-b7cd-023c5fae71fa
  5. Can't view downloaded pics

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't view downloaded pics: I down loaded 8 pictures from the internet, only 2 are visible in the download file. I then downloaded them again to a new file and the same two photos are displayed when I open the file but not the other 6. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  6. Failure to download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to download: 2020-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1909 for x64-based systems KB4541335 will not download Stuck at 0% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failure-to-download/be72ec7c-30d3-4a4d-8c66-fe4dd5b1b4cc
  7. Download failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download failure: Windows 10. Every attempted download fails with error message "File XXX contained a virus and was deleted". Solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-failure/dae2ecda-5d70-491e-9540-bbb1d4e6589b
  8. I can't download pic on this forum.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download pic on this forum.: I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-pic-on-this-forum/3ecb2d50-fb8c-45a0-adce-cb12e919b660
  9. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  10. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...