Windows 10: Failure to download pics

Discus and support Failure to download pics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stephenprice5, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Failure to download pics

I have recently returned from cruise, with a new SD Card in my Sony cybershot camera...tried to download to laptop..via camera cable (usb) ….and card in slot on pc....it will download the video clips I took but not any pics....any ideas please

:)

stephenprice5, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

Failure to download pics example.jpg

Wile E, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Downloading Pic from my Cell on Windows 10

Hi Maggie,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Are you not able to download the pics or copy the pics?
    • Are you getting any popup when he connects the phone?

Step1: I suggest you to check if the phone is detected in File Explorer.

Step2: Please connect phone to different USB port.

Step3: Connect the phone and check for Windows updates.

If you have any further queries please contact us, we are glad to assist you.

Sudharshan M K, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Failure to download pics

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Failure to download pics

1. Failure to download pics - Similar Threads - Failure download pics

2. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  3. Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Spotlight Pics downloaded via SpotBright MS App: Hello Please tell me more about the license for those Spotlight pics. As far as I'm informed they are free to use for non commercial projects. But are they also allowed to be edited for non commercial shares on social media. (I am visual artist) If yes, I'd like to give...
  4. I can't download pic on this forum.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download pic on this forum.: I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-pic-on-this-forum/3ecb2d50-fb8c-45a0-adce-cb12e919b660
  5. windows update download failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update download failure: I get this stop code 0x80070005 after a Windows 10 update failure. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-download-failure/e656cf5c-67f2-4902-8c46-a437bc41cd89
  6. Systems Image Download Failures.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Systems Image Download Failures.: Running Windows 10 system 32bit (x86 based), post update 1803 (KB4464218). Am unable to run off a Systems Image to either a HDD or DVD due to repeated erroneous RPC service unavailable warnings. This is a known problem with 32bit systems only (not 64bit system), but is...
  7. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  8. Download pics from iPhone via USB

in Windows 10 Support
    Download pics from iPhone via USB: For whatever reason I cant download pics/vids from my iPhone. I have had this computer for quite some time and have just recently upgraded to W10. I cant download pics from my iPhone. I have found a dozen tutorials on this both on the web and on this site to no avail. I...
  9. Downloading pics via SD card?

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading pics via SD card?: I'm new to Windows10. The first time I D/l images via SD, they gave me a menu so I could send my pics to the correct place. Today when I d/l some images via SD card, the menu didn't come up. It simply did the same way as before. I'd like to try some of the other choices. How...
  10. Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stopped downloading pics/video: I am getting very annoyed with this, and I am sure that someone else has had this. Initially Win10 would happily detect my card reader plugged in the USB and download the video, albeit to the pics folder with no option to put them in the video folder. Now, whilst my...