Windows 10: failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019

Discus and support failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings it is the first time after many years of using and renewing Kaspersky antivirus that it happens to me. I already paid and received a new... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by zivshosh, Dec 25, 2018.

1. zivshosh Win User

failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019

Greetings
    it is the first time after many years of using and renewing Kaspersky antivirus that it happens to me.
    I already paid and received a new license but I'm in 2018. downloaded a small starter and it fails after restart with error 1326.
    Tried to address local and international Kaspersky support with no response.
    Can anyone help please?
    thank you
    Ziv

:)

zivshosh, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Mussels Win User

Kaspersky Antivirus/KIS 2010 released (version 9.0)

what, no one but aussies care abotu this awesome antivirus? *Frown failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019 :(

It also seems to load/run a bit faster, the delay as it scanned new programs seems reduced a large amount.

edit:

and heres a good argument as to why kaspersky is the best antivirus: while it has them, it doesnt rely on shitty, inaccurate heuristics to find viruses. they do it properly.

failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019 KIS.jpg

Yeah, 2,200 viruses added to the list in the last 24 hours. find me another antivirus that good.

Mussels, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Mussels Win User
    Kaspersky Antivirus/KIS 2010 released (version 9.0)

look at every thread on TPU where someone asks what antivirus to use. kaspersky is always the most commonly suggested, followed by nod32.

When the majority of an IT tech site agrees on something, you should listen *Big Grin failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019 :D

Mussels, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. failure to install Kaspersky antivirus 2019 - Similar Threads - failure install Kaspersky

2. Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Installing Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Installing Windows 11 Updates: Hello, I'm facing a Kaspersky antivirus limitation error, "There may be some features limitations when running on this version of Microsoft Windows 11. More about support from Microsoft Windows 11", after these two Windows updates.After visiting the link provided on the...
  3. Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Installing Windows 11 Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Installing Windows 11 Updates: Hello, I'm facing a Kaspersky antivirus limitation error, "There may be some features limitations when running on this version of Microsoft Windows 11. More about support from Microsoft Windows 11", after these two Windows updates.After visiting the link provided on the...
  4. Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Windows Update: Hello, I'm facing a Kaspersky antivirus limitation error after these two Windows updates.After visiting the link provided on the Kaspersky app, I found this is related to Out Of Box Experience or Device Guard mode.Article by Kaspersky:...
  5. Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kaspersky Antivirus Limitations After Windows Update: Hello, I'm facing a Kaspersky antivirus limitation error after these two Windows updates.After visiting the link provided on the Kaspersky app, I found this is related to Out Of Box Experience or Device Guard mode.Article by Kaspersky:...
  6. uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    uninstalling kaspersky lab and kaspersky antivirus and kaspersky total security from my pc: I need to unistall Kaspersky Internet Security from my pc, windows 10. after manual Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security I have a problem. I already did 1. control panel 2. programs and feautures 3. uninstall The Kaspersky Internet Security the result is: it is not...
  7. Free antivirus in 2019?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus in 2019?: Hey gents, I'm not so great with computers and such so I need a bit of guidance. I'd like to know if any of you guys could personally recommend any free antivirus software. I googled it first but the results didnt seem too trustworthy, any advice would is helpful :)...
  8. After installing Kaspersky antivirus Windows 10 Pro stopped responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After installing Kaspersky antivirus Windows 10 Pro stopped responding: Good day, I've been experiencing this issue for a couple of weeks now. When I get to connect a new PC to my network I follow the same steps every single time. 1. Update the PC until there are no pending updates. 2. Install remote connectivity SW. 3. Log the computer...
  9. Antivirus kaspersky

Antivirus kaspersky: I'm using windows 10 version 1703 i want to install kaspersky internet security 2017 .. But i can't install please hlep me out... Thank [img] 87146
  10. Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally

Kaspersky free antivirus is available globally: After it was only available in Russian, Kaspersky released their free antivirus globally. It is the same antivirus engine as their paid product, and supposed to be light on resources. You can get it from Kaspersky site kaspersky.com | free-antivirus Edit: There is...