Windows 10: Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad

Discus and support Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have to reset my Windows 10 on my Lava T-100 Twinpad, which completed successfully. But now I'm unable to reinstall my MS Office products,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ParasKhandelwal, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad

Recently I have to reset my Windows 10 on my Lava T-100 Twinpad, which completed successfully. But now I'm unable to reinstall my MS Office products, which came pre-installed with the system and are a part of MS Package. Upon clicking on the "Install" button displaying infront of the application, it's directing me to the Play Store page of the app, but that page doesn't show any further button/tab/key through which the application can be installed.

I'm in a fix and would appreciate if anyone can help me regarding the issue.

:)

ParasKhandelwal, Oct 16, 2018

2. Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 16, 2018
  3. NIW3 Win User
    Windows 10 reset: MS Office and Outlook gone after Windows reset

PC would not boot. Windows Repair and System Restore would not work so did a Windows 10 Reset. Now all MS Office and Outlook apps are missing. An .html file was created on my desktop named "Removed Apps". Third party apps like "iTunes" are listed but
    Office and Outlook are NOT listed as removed apps. Searched C: drive for *.ost, *.pst and *.pab file names but found nothing.

Are Office and Outlook gone? Is my email gone? It was stated that a System Reset would NOT remove this data.

4. Sasqui Win User

Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad

Help With Office 2013 Install

Our IT department sent a note about home use (Office 365, specifically), and this warning:

A suggestion... re-install Office 2010, then try to install 2013?

Sasqui, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad

1. Failure to install MS Office after resetting my Lava T-100 Twinpad - Similar Threads - Failure install Office

2. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  3. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office not working after PIN Reset.: I have a DELL desktop with Windows 10. I forgot my login PIN and tried to Reset it. Got a message saying that if I reset the PIN some Apps will not work. I did reset it anyways. And now MS Word, PowerPoint, Excell are not working. When I try to open Word or a saved word file,...
  4. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office not working after PIN Reset.: I have a DELL desktop with Windows 10. I forgot my login PIN and tried to Reset it. Got a message saying that if I reset the PIN some Apps will not work. I did reset it anyways. And now MS Word, PowerPoint, Excell are not working. When I try to open Word or a saved word file,...
  5. MS Office not working after PIN Reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  7. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  8. WINDOWS LOCKED AFTER INSTALLING MS OFFICE?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS LOCKED AFTER INSTALLING MS OFFICE?: My computer has no any existing account on Windows/Computer, it doesnt even have any password. Then, I downloaded Ms Office Package it includes: MS Word, Ms PPT, Ms excel etc on a computer from a MS website. Then after installing, I log in it into my live account. Then,...
  9. MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Office After A Windows 10 Reset: How do I get my pc based MS Office downloaded after a Windows 10 Reset? Do I have to sign in and use the web based MS Office storing documents on the web?...
  10. Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing MS office files without MS office installed: I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed. what tool do i need to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-ms-office-files-without-ms-office/1d5b5dfb-3a90-48f7-8d21-535777e4fe89"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset my lava t100

2. lava t 100