Windows 10: Failure to 'Install'

Discus and support Failure to 'Install' in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sirs, After numerous 'Chats' and phone calls with Microsoft Support, I am no nearer to a result. It was concluded after investigation that Office... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithLHart, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Failure to 'Install'

Sirs,

After numerous 'Chats' and phone calls with Microsoft Support, I am no nearer to a result.

It was concluded after investigation that Office Home & Student 2016 needed to be uninstalled & installed. It was downloaded successfully but the operation would not install on my PC. The program can be found via Settings>apps>'Search this list' and access is available to Modify or Uninstall but it does not appear ordinarily in the list of apps. At the end of download procedure a small white box appears on screen with Microsoft logo top left as Screenshot 1 attached. I need to fully open Excel with the formula etc. options at the top of the page but I only get Screenshot 2 attached.

Failure to 'Install' 4f357aeb-c18e-4e6a-a218-0bd2c7e33d5e?upload=true.png Failure to 'Install' 461d45f0-5d19-4798-8366-e1aedf64d759?upload=true.png

:)

KeithLHart, Nov 20, 2020
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Nov 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Failure to 'Install'

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Failure to 'Install'

1. Failure to 'Install' - Similar Threads - Failure 'Install'

2. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  3. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure: A bit of conflict between a windows 10 upgrading to windows 11 update failure discovered while attempting to install McAfee Scanning Tool. Windows error: This PC doesn't currently meet Windows 11 system requirements. The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11....
  4. Windows 10 to Windows 11 Upgrade failure - Cannot fully Install McAfee after failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  6. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro: I have a similar problem to several I have read in this community. I am trying to enlarge my WinRE partition to correct windows update error. I discovered that my System disk had 2 recovery partitions, one at the beginning of the disk 449 MB and one at the end of the disk 545...
  7. Creating larger Recovery partition to correct KB5034441 install failure - Win10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  9. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?: My pc won't go past the Asus logo, now showing "preparing auto repair" then black screen, I've seen post regarding opening in safe mode, then check the drives. I'll try these methods later, but in case none of them works, and the issue is my OS drive, can I re-install my...
  10. My desktop won't boot, in case of drive failure, can I re-install my Windows 10 on a new drive?