Windows 10: Failure to load the application settings for package...

Discus and support Failure to load the application settings for package... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been playing apex fine until a reinstall windows from a bootable USB. Now, I've been having these errors from event viewer:Failure to load the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeTcHyYy, Jul 4, 2021.

1. BeTcHyYy Win User

Failure to load the application settings for package...

I've been playing apex fine until a reinstall windows from a bootable USB. Now, I've been having these errors from event viewer:Failure to load the application settings for package windows.immersivecontrolpanel_cw5n1h2txyewy. Error Code: -2147023879Failure to load the application settings for package MicrosoftWindows.UndockedDevKit_cw5n1h2txyewy. Error Code: -2147023879Failure to load the application settings for package Microsoft.Windows.OOBENet

:)

BeTcHyYy, Jul 4, 2021
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Jul 4, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 4, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Failure to load the application settings for package... - Similar Threads - Failure load application

2. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  3. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  4. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. DAX3API.exe application failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DAX3API.exe application failure: HI all,My Lenovo PC frequently blue screen with an stop code of: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I have been reset / reinstall multiply times and still not find the root cause until tonight. Until yesterday, I run the reliability monitor and found out that DAX3API.exe Stopped working...
  6. DAX3API.exe application failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAX3API.exe application failure: HI all,My Lenovo PC frequently blue screen with an stop code of: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I have been reset / reinstall multiply times and still not find the root cause until tonight. Until yesterday, I run the reliability monitor and found out that DAX3API.exe Stopped working...
  7. DAX3API.exe application failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Failure to load the application settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Failure to load the application settings: The following shows up as Critical Errors in the Event Viewer, sometimes once an hour or every two hours or after a reboot. Anyone know how to fix these or why I am getting these? Failure to load the application settings for package...
  9. FS2020 Failure to Load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020 Failure to Load: I login to my Microsoft Account. I search for flight simulator. Search says I own this game and offers "Install/Play" selection. I select "Install/Play" and I am taken to a purchase screen for a game I own! Game does not download!...
  10. cortana has speech packages to load

in Cortana
    cortana has speech packages to load: I keep getting "cortana has speech packages to load" messages when I try to use. cannot find any evidence of anything loading, nor can I find what the hell the message is talking about...