Windows 10: Failure to upgrading avast security software

Discus and support Failure to upgrading avast security software in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I run avast-antivirus software for upgrading but it bring an error statement: AvastUI.exe-Entry point not found. The procedure entry point... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SakinaJuma, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Failure to upgrading avast security software

I run avast-antivirus software for upgrading but it bring an error statement: AvastUI.exe-Entry point not found. The procedure entry point ?IsAdmin@CAvastUtil@ @QAEHH@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library aswutil.dll

:)

SakinaJuma, Oct 10, 2018
  2. After upgrading to WIndows 10 i get Kernel security check failure

It happens to me at any time, whithout advise, without signal, etc.

LuchoPizarro, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Failure to upgrading avast security software

After upgrading to WIndows 10 i get Kernel security check failure

I just updated my computer. I am running Windows 10 Build 1607 x64 on a Lenovo ThinkPad E550. I have encountered this same error 3 times in the past 3 days. I have attempted to update my computer, but my computer is telling me that my computer is up to
    date. The only change that has been made to the system has been an upgrade to my antivirus software. I upgraded from Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 to Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.

Please advise on how to fix.

Thank you,

Jason

jasonbrand1984, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Failure to upgrading avast security software

1. Failure to upgrading avast security software - Similar Threads - Failure upgrading avast

2. Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??[Original Title: admin blocked]...
  3. Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin blocked in Avast Secure Browser: How come when i try and get on the app Avast Secure Browser now it wants to say that the admin has blocked it. But this app has been on here since i got it and now i cant submit my last bit of work??[Original Title: admin blocked]...
  4. Avast Premium Security

Avast Premium Security: I'm currently using Avast Premium Security and it's due for renewal. Any recommendations? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avast-premium-security/1204b335-569c-41f7-9a85-3e7e66b8ee50
  5. Failure to launch avast Antivirus after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Failure to launch avast Antivirus after upgrade to windows 10: Today l upgraded my windows laptop to windows 10 pro but ever since after the installation. When l try to open avast Antivirus on the desktop it fails to launch it's like the performance of the app has been blocked because before I did upgrade it was working perfectly fine....
  6. VPNs and Avast software

VPNs and Avast software: I have a newer HP Pavilion x360. I have an Avast VPN and Avast Premium Security. I can unsubscribe at any time. Do you recommend either? Does Avast interfere/override Windows Defender?...
  7. Avast, the worst antivirus and software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Avast, the worst antivirus and software: Avast is the worstsoftware i had ever seen........ it has two versions - one isfree version and the other is the paid version. If you go for the paid version, then it will work absoulutely fine. But if for the free, it will make your laptop or pc the worst. Your system...
  8. Windows 10 Compatibility with Avast Software

Windows 10 Compatibility with Avast Software: I read an article that Microsoft blocked Avast anti-virus software because it was allegedly selling user data in 2019. Is this still the case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-compatibility-with-avast-software/3ccb9a13-8de9-40a1-ba6d-62379a7c535e
  9. Avast Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Avast Software: Turned on my computer last week where I found Avast software installed without my knowledge. What is it and should I uninstall it? Thanks. Cheers, Ted Kramer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avast-software/287bdeb7-268b-47e1-9b28-b4b7d616eb41
  10. avast secure line

avast secure line: Does anyone know if the avast secure line that comes with WIndows 10 and says that it provides a VPN is free of charge. That doens't seem likely Has anyone here used it? Does it work if you have Norton for your antivirus? Thank you Paula...