Windows 10: "Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error

Discus and support "Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can some one tekky help out with a problem? I've been unable to play DVDs or CDs on my internal drive on my laptop for a while. When I go to 'System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by harveypotter, Jan 13, 2020.

1. "Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error

Can some one tekky help out with a problem?

I've been unable to play DVDs or CDs on my internal drive on my laptop for a while.

When I go to 'System Information' I can see under 'Components' --> 'Problem Devices' that there are two entries:

1 MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260F;

2 TOSHIBA x64 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device

Both are saying Error Code: 'Failure using the VxD loader'.

I'm guessing this is the reason why the DVD/CD player isn't working.

I've tried a few things like uninstalling the device in device manager but it reappears when I reboot my PC. And have also tried updating the drivers using the windows update wizard but it returns saying I have the most up-to-date drivers already installed.

Have also run an 'sfc /scannow' in CMD but it returns nothing: "Windows Resource Protection did not find and integrity violations".

Can anyone recommend a fix for this please?

Thanks

HP

:)

harveypotter, Jan 13, 2020
  2. ads_957 Win User

Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed

Hi auggy,

I uninstalled AVG with this tool completely: http://aa-download.avg.com/filedir/util/AVG_Remover.exe

I restarted my laptop but the issue is still there?

Any other steps I was meant to take to test or check?

Thanks

ads_957, Jan 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - No Audio output device is installed

You're welcome for the help.

The .nfo file (System Information) shows the following all are problem devices:

[Problem Devices]

Device PNP_Device_ID Error_Code

Microsoft Streaming Service Proxy SW\{96E080C7-143C-11D1-B40F-00A0C9223196}\{3C0D501A-140B-11D1-B40F-00A0C9223196} Failure using the VxD loader.

USB2.0 HD UVC WebCam USB\VID_04F2&PID_B3A3&MI_00\6&3124CDC1&0&0000 Failure using the VxD loader.

Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter SW\{CFD669F1-9BC2-11D0-8299-0000F822FE8A}\{0A4252A0-7E70-11D0-A5D6-28DB04C10000} Failure using the VxD loader.

Microsoft Trusted Audio Drivers SW\{EEC12DB6-AD9C-4168-8658-B03DAEF417FE}\{ABD61E00-9350-47E2-A632-4438B90C6641} Failure using the VxD loader.

Microsoft Streaming Quality Manager Proxy SW\{DDF4358E-BB2C-11D0-A42F-00A0C9223196}\{97EBAACB-95BD-11D0-A3EA-00A0C9223196} Failure using the VxD loader.

Intel(R) Display Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2807&SUBSYS_1043122D&REV_1000\4&1804B3BB&5&0001 Failure using the VxD loader.

Realtek High Definition Audio HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_1B0A2226&REV_1002\4&11B10695&0&0001 Failure using the VxD loader.

Microsoft Streaming Clock Proxy SW\{97EBAACC-95BD-11D0-A3EA-00A0C9223196}\{53172480-4791-11D0-A5D6-28DB04C10000} Failure using the VxD loader.

Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter SW\{CFD669F1-9BC2-11D0-8299-0000F822FE8A}\{CF1DDA2C-9743-11D0-A3EE-00A0C9223196} Failure using the VxD loader.

All the devices have the "Failure using the VxD loader" message

That suggests the issue is in the registry.

The Evert Logs show this recurring error:

Service Control Manager - The ScRegSetValueExW call failed for FailureActions with the following error:

Access is denied.

The ScRegSetValueExW appears to be related to AVG so I might suggest to temporarily uninstall AVG (use Windows built-in antivirus (Windows Defender) and firewall) and see if the issue resolves.

auggy [Directly], Jan 13, 2020
  4. "Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error

code 19

CD/DVD: Windows cannot start this device because it's config info in Reg is incomplete or damaged. (code 19).

CD/DVD failure using VxD loader

RandallDeane, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

"Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error

1. "Failure Using The VxD Loader" Error - Similar Threads - Failure Using VxD

2. Windows Script Host error Loader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error Loader: Hello. I recently got this problem on Windows 11 and I can't find a solution. This thing pops up every 1-2 minutes and it's very annoying. The tutorials won't help and I can't find any others having the same problem like me, with that Loader thing.Thanks....
  3. Windows Script Host error Loader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Script Host error Loader: Hello. I recently got this problem on Windows 11 and I can't find a solution. This thing pops up every 1-2 minutes and it's very annoying. The tutorials won't help and I can't find any others having the same problem like me, with that Loader thing.Thanks....
  4. CTF Loader high ram use question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTF Loader high ram use question: I use a tablet for input inplace of a mouse, does trhis mean I am stuck with a constantly high ram using CTF Loader when I dont evne have MS Office installed on the machine to begin with ? Or is it because of my tablet ?I simply want to know if there is a memory patch for the...
  5. CTF Loader high ram use question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CTF Loader high ram use question: I use a tablet for input inplace of a mouse, does trhis mean I am stuck with a constantly high ram using CTF Loader when I dont evne have MS Office installed on the machine to begin with ? Or is it because of my tablet ?I simply want to know if there is a memory patch for the...
  6. CTF Loader using my location?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CTF Loader using my location?: Hi all,Last night I did the newest windows feature update, March 2021 and along with it came some other updates for my computer, all done through the control panel.Today I was just browsing youtube when I noticed a little icon in my taskbar saying my location was being used....
  7. CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    CTF Loader error – CTF Loader has stopped working on Windows 10: CTFMon.exe or Collaborative Transition Framework Loader is a process in Windows 10 used for various text-related features such as Microsoft Language Bar, Handwriting and speech recognition, etc. However, you may experience a CTF Loader error: CTF Loader has stopped working on...
  8. CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CTF Loader using capacity, Freezes AutoCad: I draw a lot with AutoCad. Recently AutoCad has been freezing up,then slowly recovering. Looking at the Task Manager, I could see that the "CTF Loader" was using a lot of capacity. When I ended the process, things went back to normal. Yesterday I drew all day, and this...
  9. Unable to play CD/DVD on PC, drive showing error: Failure using the VxD loader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to play CD/DVD on PC, drive showing error: Failure using the VxD loader: Can some one tekky help out with a problem? I've been unable to play DVDs or CDs on my internal drive on my laptop for a while. When I go to 'System Information' I can see under 'Components' --> 'Problem Devices' that there are two entries: 1 MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ260F; 2...
  10. How to fix CTF Loader error?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to fix CTF Loader error?: You might have heard or seen the process called CTF loader or ctfmon.exe that runs in the task manager and you might have thought of it to be an error or virus. You don’t need to worry, because, it is not a virus and but it can cause some errors like, it can slow down the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vxd loader

2. failure using the vxd loader windows 10

3. vxd loader nedir

4. high definition audio bus failure using the vxd loader,
  5. matshita vxd loader,
  6. windows failure using the VxD loader,
  7. SW\{cfd669f1-9bc2-11d0-8299-0000f822fe8a}