Windows 10: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

Discus and support FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All, I have received my pc 2 months ago, and I have been having an issue for the last month. The issue is random rebooting of my pc whenever I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaid Erradja, Jan 29, 2023.

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

Hello All, I have received my pc 2 months ago, and I have been having an issue for the last month. The issue is random rebooting of my pc whenever I am gaming Escape from tarkov . Sometimes I can play for 4 hours without any reboots but sometimes it might happen only 10 minutes into playing. I have a 5900x CPU and 6900xt GPU. Corsair RGB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM I have 5 or 6 Dump files I can share with you https://drive.google.com/file/d/13ONIh0sAznVMRkEs-ZkEt4HfVkSY9PTk/view?usp=share_linkBest regards,

:)

Zaid Erradja, Jan 29, 2023

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (igdkmd64.sys)

Hi Nezar,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the make and model of your computer?

File igdkmd64.sys is the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver for Microsoft Windows 8.

I would suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

Step 1:

Uninstall the Device from Device Manager

• Open Device Manager
    • Expand the Display Adapter section.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Select the check box delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.

Step 2:

Uninstall the Device Drivers from Program List in Control Panel

• Click on start, select Control Panel
    • Now click on Programs and select Programs and Features.
    • Find the Display card Driver.
    • Right click Display card Driver and select
      Uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after the uninstall process has finished.
    Hope this helps and do let us know if you need any assistance.

Ruth Buruga, Jan 29, 2023
  3. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_BTHUSB_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys

I too checked the dump file, i and found UsbHub3.sys is caused BSOD,

so uninstall USB bluetooth device driver from device manager or uninstall bluetooth usb hub software

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 29, 2023
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD.sys - Similar Threads - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID 0x124_0_AuthenticAMD_MEMORY__UNKNOWN_FATAL_IMAGE_AuthenticAMD sys

2. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  3. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  5. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  6. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

7. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  8. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  9. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_BTHUSB_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_BTHUSB_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys: Hello,I've a DELL Precision 5570 laptop and since some days it is suffering of freezes that ends in BSOD, analyzing the windows dump file I see always DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f exception.Any help is appreciated!Here below the WinDBG analysis output:Microsoft R Windows...
  10. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_BTHUSB_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_BTHUSB_IMAGE_UsbHub3.sys: Hello,I've a DELL Precision 5570 laptop and since some days it is suffering of freezes that ends in BSOD, analyzing the windows dump file I see always DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f exception.Any help is appreciated!Here below the WinDBG analysis output:Microsoft R Windows...