Windows 10: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState

Discus and support FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I had a few bluedeath and I checked the memory.dmp file and here is the result: Can you help me what can I do with that issue ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Verő Kristóf, Dec 13, 2020.

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState

Hi All,

I had a few bluedeath and I checked the memory.dmp file and here is the result:

Can you help me what can I do with that issue ?

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState 11068011-4b95-4586-b21f-fac380cc73f6?upload=true.png

:)

Verő Kristóf, Dec 13, 2020

2. Windows Blue Screen Error : System Service Exception : Dump Shows FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED
    Some one please help me on this , unable to resolved the error.

sunilvarmasv, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Driver power state failure BSOD FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_3_nvlddmkm_IMAGE_pci.sys

Updated to 1903, and immediately after launching fusion, I got a crash. Rebooted and tried again, another crash. Here's the minidump from that latest crash.

And here's the debug plaintext.

Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18972.1001 AMD64

RyanWillis2, Dec 13, 2020
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState

Win_10 Driver_Power_State_Failure

Based on quick analysis of the latest DMP file you provided it seems to be related to something with your NVIDIA driver:

Based on the NVIDIA website results when searching for the latest driver for Windows 10 x64, version 368.81 is available for download which is much newer than your current driver version of 353.82 so many bugs, etc. have certainly been patched since the version you're running.

I would suggest for you to download the NVIDIA 368.81 Driver and install it for the next step and see if that resolves the problem you're experiencing that the NVIDIA 353.82 driver seems to cause.

Pimp Juice IT, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm!SelectPreferredIdleState - Similar Threads - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID DISABLED_INTERRUPT_FAULT_amdppm SelectPreferredIdleState

2. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  3. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: LKD_0x124_7_GenuineIntel__UNKNOWN_IMAGE_GenuineInt el.sys: I just started getting this BSOD when playing red dead redemption 2 "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i have done everything mentioned online memory diagnostics, bios update, revert bios to optimized settings, chkdsk. Then I decided to check the event viewer and found the dmp file,...
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  5. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: I have a laptop that will randomly crash, I tried using the verifier to narrow down the problems but so far I only saw one failure message and it was "EMP VHID.sys"Here is a link to a .zip of all the...
  6. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch and FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

7. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_USBXHCI_IMAGE_pci.sys

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x9F_4_USBXHCI_IMAGE_pci.sys: USB Devices go out on laptop. They won't come back until reboot. Sometimes reboot brings up BSOD with the following MiniDump. Cannot find the correct fix for this. Research is all over the place:************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time ms Location...
  8. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  9. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  10. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT