Windows 10: FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Discus and support FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dayton_326, Jan 9, 2023.

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues sometimes. Working and gaming. Sometimes something will crash and I've done plenty of sfc scans and powershell checks and have reset and swapped my RAM positions, and have run the windows memory check on my RAM and showed no errors. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corpora

:)

Dayton_326, Jan 9, 2023
  2. axe0 Win User

Various BSOD errors happening on startup and after login.

Some dumps can be a bit clear FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT :), this + various BSODs + BSODs in safe mode are clear signs of hardware errors.
    Code:
    Code:
    SYMBOL_NAME:  ONE_BIT  FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner  MODULE_NAME: hardware  IMAGE_NAME:  memory_corruption  DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0  IMAGE_VERSION:    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

axe0, Jan 9, 2023
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD: ntoskrnl.exe and more

It isn't the RAM the reports are talking about, they never do.

Both are memory related crashes, not only because it says 'memory_corruption'
    Code:
    Code:
    ******************************************************************************* *                                                                             * *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    * *                                                                             * *******************************************************************************  Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.  BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, fffff8015fe9d1fa, ffffd0005deb06f0, 0}  Probably caused by : memory_corruption  Followup:     memory_corruption  MODULE_NAME: memory_corruption  IMAGE_NAME:  memory_corruption  FOLLOWUP_NAME:  memory_corruption  DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0  MEMORY_CORRUPTOR:  ONE_BIT  STACK_COMMAND:  .cxr 0xffffd0005deb06f0 ; kb  FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT   ******************************************************************************* *                                                                             * *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    * *                                                                             * *******************************************************************************  Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.  BugCheck 1A, {41792, fffff6bffaf4a638, 20000, 0}  Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( ONE_BIT )  Followup:     MachineOwner  MODULE_NAME: hardware  IMAGE_NAME:  memory_corruption  DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0  IMAGE_VERSION:    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  BUCKET_ID:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT  PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

axe0, Jan 9, 2023
  4. ckraft80 Win User

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Facing BSOD issues on PC with error: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

Recently my PC has been crashing (BSOD). I ran a diagnostic tool and see the below error (among others). Any ideas what this could be>?

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\WerFault.exe
    Creation Time: 12/13/2019 1:15:25 PM
    Problem: Shut down unexpectedly

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    Code: 1a
    Parameter 1: 41792
    Parameter 2: ffff9500628e1868
    Parameter 3: 80000000
    Parameter 4: 0
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 768_1

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT (18446744073709551615)

***Original title: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT (18446744073709551615)***

ckraft80, Jan 9, 2023
Thema:

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

1. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT - Similar Threads - FAILURE_BUCKET_ID MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

2. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winnat!PplGenericAllocateFunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winnat!PplGenericAllocateFunction: Hello,I've got a user who is experiencing a lot of system crashes. We have updated the BIOS and all the drivers of his laptop but with no avail. Here's the memory dump relating to his issue. Can anyone give me some suggestions for resolving this issue?...
  3. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winnat!PplGenericAllocateFunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winnat!PplGenericAllocateFunction: Hello,I've got a user who is experiencing a lot of system crashes. We have updated the BIOS and all the drivers of his laptop but with no avail. Here's the memory dump relating to his issue. Can anyone give me some suggestions for resolving this issue?...
  4. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_DPC_winnat!PplGenericAllocateFunction

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4, MODULE_NAME: igovsd, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4, MODULE_NAME: igovsd, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: Hello, I am trying to figure out why my new machine is blue screening. I am pretty sure it's going to be a driver issue, but I can't figure out which one. I've tried searching for some of these error codes, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Here's a OneNote link...
  6. DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4, MODULE_NAME: igovsd, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...

DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION c4, MODULE_NAME: igovsd, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...: Hello, I am trying to figure out why my new machine is blue screening. I am pretty sure it's going to be a driver issue, but I can't figure out which one. I've tried searching for some of these error codes, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. Here's a OneNote link...
  7. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED_GenuineIntel.sys" -...

BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED_GenuineIntel.sys" -...: I am using Windows 10 - 64 biti9 - 13 generationrtx 4080 16 gb graphic card-----------------------------------------------------Dump file:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Slmf2LJowYZZkBy8r9NQdtYbqcsm9rA5?usp=sharing...
  8. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED_GenuineIntel.sys" -...

BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3b - "FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: IP_MISALIGNED_GenuineIntel.sys" -...: I am using Windows 10 - 64 biti9 - 13 generationrtx 4080 16 gb graphic card-----------------------------------------------------Dump file:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Slmf2LJowYZZkBy8r9NQdtYbqcsm9rA5?usp=sharing...
  9. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...
  10. FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT: Ever since reinstalling windows I've had some issues that look to be driver or ram related. Here is my most recent BSOD dump file. Link to the full file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqvLfz7SABMgX94vWZYLk3Q6yeH?e=iK9APFI've been able to use the computer for full days with no issues...