Windows 10: Faint words.

Discus and support Faint words. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The headlines on my computer are very clear but narrative is faint and blurry. Tried Display Settings but can't resolve this issue. Help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CaroleHarris1, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Faint words.

The headlines on my computer are very clear but narrative is faint and blurry. Tried Display Settings but can't resolve this issue. Help please.

:)

CaroleHarris1, Jul 24, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 24, 2019
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jul 24, 2019
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

Faint words.

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Faint words.

1. Faint words. - Similar Threads - Faint words

2. What has caused the some of the text on my Windows 11 Lenova to become faint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What has caused the some of the text on my Windows 11 Lenova to become faint?: After a computer clean up, the text in various places on my Windows 11 Lenova became faint in both my default Chrome browser and in Microsoft Edge I spent hours with Microsoft tech support and Geek Squad tech support in five sessions without getting the problem fixed as they...
  3. What has caused the some of the text on my Windows 11 Lenova to become faint?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What has caused the some of the text on my Windows 11 Lenova to become faint?: After a computer clean up, the text in various places on my Windows 11 Lenova became faint in both my default Chrome browser and in Microsoft Edge I spent hours with Microsoft tech support and Geek Squad tech support in five sessions without getting the problem fixed as they...
  4. The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...: How do I get computer to stop using the draft printing? Want to read the document in full print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-from-emails-word-etc-is-coming-out-so/de863535-5f71-4b26-bfa9-446247a1a1b6
  5. The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...

The printing from emails, Word, etc. is coming out so faint it cannot be read. Printing...: How do I get computer to stop using the draft printing? Want to read the document in full print. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-printing-from-emails-word-etc-is-coming-out-so/de863535-5f71-4b26-bfa9-446247a1a1b6
  6. random faint melody playing in my headphones?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random faint melody playing in my headphones?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  7. random faint melody playing in my headphones?

random faint melody playing in my headphones?: I was playing Dead by Daylight when I heard some random noises in my headphones, I turned the sound up and I heard a faint melody playing, it stopped a while after the video ended. Nothing in chrome was playing sounds. I restarted my pc right after and checked audio manager...
  8. random faint melody playing in my headphones?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?: laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink how can i fix this?...
  10. My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My laptop works fine but screen is faintly pink what do i do?: laptop is new and has been working perfectly fine till I open it up and find the screen pink it still works but the color of background is faintly pink how can i fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. words on computer very faint

2. why are the words in some pograms very feint

3. THE WRITING ON MY FILES IS VERY FEINT