Windows 10: Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

Discus and support Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It was great that Forza Horizon 4 posted information on the message section of my game/simulator stating there were problems with auction house.A later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VicVista, Aug 28, 2021.

1. VicVista Win User

Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

It was great that Forza Horizon 4 posted information on the message section of my game/simulator stating there were problems with auction house.A later message stated that the problems had been resolved and credits awarded for losses in open or unclaimed auctions.A subsequent message, now removed, advised that I had received a gift of 134,916,000 credits presumably for part of my losses.This has yet to appear as a credit to my account but I now note the "offer" message has vanished.A subsequent message stated the problem has been resolved was followed up by a further message that for some peop

:)

VicVista, Aug 28, 2021

2. Forza horizon 3 PC No access to auction house.

Hi Aleksander,

The issue with Forza Horizon 3 that you are experiencing right now may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that your privacy and online safety settings are blocked. To properly isolate your concern and provide you an appropriate solution, kindly
    provide us the following information:

• Are there any error messages when you tried to access the Auction House?
    • Were you able to access the Auction House using the same account before?
    • Are there any other profiles who can access the Auction House using the same computer on Forza Horizon 3?

Loraine Mon, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

I understand your concern, the Auction House or clubs in the Forza Horizon 4 becomes unavailable due to quite a few reasons. Few of them being that the profile for Xbox Live may be set up as a child account or the privacy and online safety settings
    may be blocking the feature within the game. In order to get clarity of the issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Is the account that you are using for the game a child account or a regular account?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    3. Have you download the Forza Horizon 4 from Microsoft Store?

Meanwhile, try few troubleshooting methods to resolve this issue and check if that helps:

Method 1: Check the Privacy and Online safety settings.

I would suggest you to check if your ‘Privacy
    and online safety settings
    ’ are set up correctly

Method 2: If you are facing this issue, I suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store and follow the steps
    mentioned in the article.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 28, 2021
  4. Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4

I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for awhile now and I have realised that 'Auction House' and 'Clubs' are unavailable for me. I've tried to log in to my parents account and change everything on my account to "Access" or something like that so that I don't
    have any interference with Forza, but it still doesn't work. I saw another post about this and tried every step but it didn't work either. What should I do? To clarify; the account that I want to play the game with is a kid account.

BruhMoment69420, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software

1. Fair virtual compensation for failure of Forza Horizon 4 auction room software - Similar Threads - Fair virtual compensation

2. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, Microsoft! I spent 1 WEEK trying to solve the problem of your product! At first I'd like to say, that it is hilarious that a huge company like Microsoft can't create a good website for Xbox Live. Your Xbox website is lagging, bugging and so on. Ok, so the main problem....
  3. Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not access 'Auction House' or 'Clubs' on Forza Horizon 4: I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for awhile now and I have realised that 'Auction House' and 'Clubs' are unavailable for me. I've tried to log in to my parents account and change everything on my account to "Access" or something like that so that I don't have any...
  4. Forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4: Hi, i have got a little problem with forza horizon 4 , and just want to ask, if its a known problem or just random for me. So i have a pc with i9-9900k - rtx2080S- 32gb ram kombo and the game is on ssd, but still the game is crashing since yesterday, when i updated the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys!I just bought Forza Horizon 4 and when it launched, it appeared that my system memory doesn't meet minimum requirments FH401.I do have 8 gb of ram but it doesn't wanna work.Any ideas?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4: When i open the game,it says, "game files missing or corrupted",i dont know why it crashes,now i reinstalling the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-4/e0aaf005-a673-4be7-8815-9b9285698d76
  7. Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access Auction House and Clubs on Forza Horizon 4.: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Auction House and Clubs: Hi. I've been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a month or more now, and I am level 40. I had noticed from when I first started playing that Clubs and the Auction House are inaccessible, and grayed out. I assumed that they could be unlocked as a house perk, etc. However, the issue...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing: It keeps crashing after i get done with the benchmark and when i do my stuff manually it crashes when the xbox controller pops up please help this game is very buggy atm i have had download problems and crashing problems...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...