Windows 10: Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....

Discus and support Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required.... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Errors.zip (attached event viewer logs) If its too much to read i understand if you could at least debunk them for me i'd be forever greatful. Hey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkAmp, Feb 25, 2020.

1. DarkAmp Win User

Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....

Errors.zip

(attached event viewer logs) If its too much to read i understand if you could at least debunk them for me i'd be forever greatful.

Hey guys i've got a fairly new gaming pc i've built not too long ago... recently it keeps freezing on me my temps are
    perfectly ok, i thought first i was while i was gaming on rainbow six siege it would just freeze but then after multiple
    reboots. I would make it to the desktop and then it was just freeze again so its not just gaming... I've replaced my Power supply Unit thinking it was that but its still doing the same thing...

I have money to buy replacement parts or even RMA them my problem is i don't know where to start... People are telling me to replace the CPU or possibly the GPU... Then others say it sounds exactly like a motherboard issue. I'm completely lost at this moment all parts are less then 3 months old EXCEPT my Asus Strix Rog GTX 1080 which is about 3-4 years old now? Could very well be my GPU but like i said i'm not 100% postive and don't wanna drop $500 on a RTX 2070 super if i still need a mobo or new cpu.

My friend recommended me to this website for posting my event viewer logs or crash drumps and having someone more tech savvy diagnose them or see if they can tell whats going on. I'll post them Above. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this i hope you all have a blessed day - Brad

OP System : Windows 10
    CPU: Intel Core i7 8700 @ 3.20GHZ
    Mobo: ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming
    GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    DDR4: Ballistics 16 GBytes (2x8)

:)

DarkAmp, Feb 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

4. Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....

Windows 10 Pc Randomly Freezes

Hello, I just got a new PC with windows 10 freshly factory reseted, but the problem is when i have more then 2-3 tabs open (Multi-tasking), Or when i have a game open and randomly freezes and i have to shut off my PC for it to work again. I've tried every
    solution online but nonthing works.

jordanmclain, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required....

1. Fairly new Gaming PC (Freezing Randomly) Hard_boot reset required.... - Similar Threads - Fairly Gaming Freezing

2. Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.: I am having completely random freezes to my desktop. The screen will freeze in place, sound cuts from speakers, and it requires a hard restart in order to end it. What could be the causes, and how to fix it.PC Specs:i7 4790Asrock H81m HDS 1150Kingston Fury HyperX 16GB...
  3. Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.: I am having completely random freezes to my desktop. The screen will freeze in place, sound cuts from speakers, and it requires a hard restart in order to end it. What could be the causes, and how to fix it.PC Specs:i7 4790Asrock H81m HDS 1150Kingston Fury HyperX 16GB...
  4. Computer freezes randomly, no sound, hard reset required.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc randomly freezes requiring a hard restart, but never while im gaming.

Pc randomly freezes requiring a hard restart, but never while im gaming.: So i got this system that in the beginning worked fine, but after a day or two its just started completely freezing. Sometimes when im downloading, sometimes when im just in my browser and sometimes when its just idle. It never freezes when im gaming so i thought this was...
  6. New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New to PC gaming-PC requirements HELP: I would like to briefly explain MY CURRENT STATUS/STORY, then MY ISSUE and then ask MY QUESTION FOR HELP. The purpose behind this method is to hopefully help the experts who are willing to help me out have a better understanding of what I’m trying to do. Thank you for taking...
  7. Fairly New PC - random BSOD crashes - x00109 occurs often

Fairly New PC - random BSOD crashes - x00109 occurs often: Just built this PC about about a week ago. Currently on Windows 10, version 10.0.19041. I had some BSODs early on after overclocking my CPU. After returning the CPU to its default, I had 2 days without any blue screens as per the Reliability Monitor. I updated some drivers...
  8. AC Odyssey Random Freeze while in-game (Hard-reset required)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AC Odyssey Random Freeze while in-game (Hard-reset required): Good day Im running Windows 10 64-bit Version 1903. So i have played AC Odyssey for 400+ hours and in that time i've only had 3 crashes. The first two were CTD with no error messages but they were minor and they were weeks apart between both errors and put it down to...
  9. AC Odyssey Random Freeze while in-game (Hard-reset required)

AC Odyssey Random Freeze while in-game (Hard-reset required): Good day Im running Windows 10 64-bit Version 1903. So i have played AC Odyssey for 400+ hours and in that time i've only had 3 crashes. The first two were CTD with no error messages but they were minor and they were weeks apart between both errors and put it down to...
  10. My new gaming pc is freezing randomly. Please help.

My new gaming pc is freezing randomly. Please help.: PC Specs: Motherboard: ASRock x570 Phantom Gaming 4 Wifi AX CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x Video Card: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT Gaming OC Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16gb (2x8gb) DDR4 3200mhz Power Supply: Seasonic Focus Plus Series 750W 80+ Gold Storage: Crucial P1 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD OS:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezes hard boot required