Windows 10: Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode

Discus and support Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello tenforum wizards. I'm back again with a new bsod issue on a new AIO. I can't really track the start of the BSODs to an event like an update or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by manchua, Nov 19, 2020.

1. manchua Win User

Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode

Hello tenforum wizards. I'm back again with a new bsod issue on a new AIO. I can't really track the start of the BSODs to an event like an update or new software install, and I can't use the computer at all unless I'm in safe mode. I tried to install the new windows feature update in hopes that would help from safe mode, but it BSODs trying to do that as well. I'm currently on 1909 Build 18363.1198

V2 Log is attached.

Thanks in advance. Y'all provide an invaluable service to us illiterates, and I appreciate the help. DESKTOP-5N5K3UC-(2020-11-19_14-47-18).zip

:)

manchua, Nov 19, 2020

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 19, 2020
  3. HP AiO Remote not working in Windows 10

Original Title: HP AiO Remote

HP AiO Remote is installed on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10. I have a HP LaserJet Professional CP1520 Series PCL printer connected to the laptop via a USB port. However, HP AiO Remote informs that "Supply information is not available at this time."
    It's as if the app is not communicating with the printer. Any suggestions on how I might rectify this problem?

LawrenceIverson, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode

1. Fairly New HP AIO Unusable unless in Safe Mode - Similar Threads - Fairly AIO Unusable

2. HP AIO Remote HP Smartcrashing while installing new printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP AIO Remote HP Smartcrashing while installing new printer: Im attempting to install a new HP DeskJet Plus 4152, and while Im trying to launch the launch the app to complete the process, the startup window shows for about 5 seconds then closes. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the app several times to no avail.Any help would be greatly...
  3. Windows fails to boot unless in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fails to boot unless in safe mode: If I try to boot windows out of safe mode when I run something or after some time windows will crash and both my monitors will go black. When I boot in safe mode I do not get this issue. I have tried multiple things to fix this but all have resulted in failure....
  4. computer locking up after a minute unless it's in safe mode

computer locking up after a minute unless it's in safe mode: Outside of safe mode, my computer locks up about a minute after getting past the login screen most times, and sometimes before the login screen finishes loading. I reset my pc / reinstalled windows keeping personal files, disabled all start up programs and services,...
  5. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...
  6. Windows 10 crashes frequently unless in Safe Mode

Windows 10 crashes frequently unless in Safe Mode: I am having trouble with my computer more and more frequently crashing into the BSOD wall, gears and wheels go flying everywhere. Prior to this, I bemoaned the 10-20 minute wait while the little white dots danced around in a circle while Windows pondered whether it felt like...
  7. constant BSOD unless in safe mode -- with dump file info

constant BSOD unless in safe mode -- with dump file info: Hi, i've removed both my graphics cards from the machine, alternated my two ram sticks (still should probably test with brand new ram), swapped the sole drive with another known working drive, unplugged all peripherals. and consistently get a BSOD (green) about a minute...
  8. Alot of Softwares do not start unless in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alot of Softwares do not start unless in Safe Mode: Hello, I have many issues with my Windows 10 although I made a reset but still the same issue. Alot of Apps do not start, like Installers, Softwares as Visual Studio and stuff. And also windows-tools such as Task Manager, Add or Remove windows features. All of these do not...
  9. Safe Mode screen unusable..bliinks continually

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Mode screen unusable..bliinks continually: Entering safe mode from Settings/Recovery in Anniv. Update. Choosing either with or without networking produces same result. Black screen with "safe mode" in each corner. The entire screen blinks (reloads?) about twice a second. Mouse is unusable. Forced shutdown needed to...
  10. OS will now not fully load unless in 'Safe Mode'

in Windows 10 Support
    OS will now not fully load unless in 'Safe Mode': Hi to everyone from a Noob! I've been working on a friend's laptop, who wanted 'Gadgets' installing, which I did (same Gadgets that run OK on my almost identical laptop, from WinAero I believe) but since then the laptop will not run in normal mode. After signing in, the...