Windows 10: Fairly regular BSOD

Discus and support Fairly regular BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Getting fairly regular (every other day) BSODs. The last one on 08/12/2019 was while playing a very casual game of Stellaris. Last mini dmp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Doot, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Doot Win User

Fairly regular BSOD

Hi all,
    Getting fairly regular (every other day) BSODs. The last one on 08/12/2019 was while playing a very casual game of Stellaris.

Last mini dmp was really a mystery to me, would appreciate anyone taking a look, all info added to this post.

:)

Doot, Dec 8, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Fairly regular BSOD

Help with regular BSOD

Hi Sam,

A software re-installation ordinarily solves BSOD issues. You might be experiencing a hardware incompatibility that's why BSOD is happening. Have you tried changing your RAM? A possible incompatibility with one of your hardware components can cause BSOD to
    occur. We suggest seeking help to a qualified technician so that the hardware incompatibility can be isolated.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Fairly regular BSOD

1. Fairly regular BSOD - Similar Threads - Fairly regular BSOD

2. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  3. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regular BSOD: Hello!Receently I have a lot of BSOD during playing games, I tried dfferent ways, to fix thatcleaning laptop, lower graphics, etc., but nothiing helps. Today I looked at Window logs, and there something with Kernel Power ErrorID 41 Here file from msinfo32 and...
  4. Regular BSODs Ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regular BSODs Ntfs.sys: Hello,I have been getting regular BSODs in Windows 10, which mostly occur while watching YouTube on Chrome. I haven't gotten one while gaming. According to BlueScreenView, the crashes are always caused by the driver Ntfs.sys. The string is either KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  5. regular bsod on games

regular bsod on games: one game in particular, x3 reunion i start new game and it crashes every time i have checked reliability history and this is the errors i am getting Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  6. BSOD's occurring regularly.

BSOD's occurring regularly.: For the last few weeks, I've had various different BSOD's occur. There are multiple different stop codes that i've gotten; PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA INVALID_WORK_QUEUE_ITEM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION KERNAL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_WITH_RAISED_IRQL...
  7. Fairly regular BSOD machine_check_exception

Fairly regular BSOD machine_check_exception: Hi everyone, For a while now, I have been experiencing BSOD on my PC. PC is fairly new, within the past 18 months or so. There does not appear to be a pattern in relation to activity and triggering the BSOD. One minute I will be working, the next my PC will crash. The PC...
  8. Regular BSOD

Regular BSOD: Good day I have a HP Probook 450 G4 with windows 10 installed. I have been getting regular BSOD's for a while now and I would like to resolve this issue. I've uploaded the latest Minidump file to my drive. The link:...
  9. Regular BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Regular BSOD: The BOSD appeared when I left the computer idle after I turned it on and locked the screen. I have an external monitor, Dell e176fp, which connects to my laptop through my HDMI interface. but my monitor does not support the HDMI interface, So I used the HDMI to VGA...
  10. BSOD happens regularly

BSOD happens regularly: This computer originally ran Win 8. It was upgraded to Win 10 but because of midi driver errors in Sony's ACID Pro it required a clean Win 10 install. I did not get any BSOD's until after a clean Win 10 install. I don't think, but am unsure, that the BSOD's started...