Windows 10: Fake 3rd Display?

Discus and support Fake 3rd Display? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am a teacher working with a laptop, a projector, and a tv connected via Chromecast. My current setup is Computer connected to projector for 2nd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by evansvilleace, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Fake 3rd Display?

I am a teacher working with a laptop, a projector, and a tv connected via Chromecast.

My current setup is Computer connected to projector for 2nd display and simulcasting that display over to the Chromecast TV, so it displays on multiple screens in the room; however, there are times when I'd like to display something different on the TV than is on the projector.

Is there a way to edit the registry or a program I could use to make Windows think there is a "third display" I can drag windows/videos to so that I can cast that display to Chromecast?

:)

evansvilleace, Aug 29, 2019

2. Creating a fake display on windows 10?

I need to create a fake dysplay on my main pc to remotely conect with my notebook and use it as a second screen.

I cant use a headless ghost, cause my computer only have um vga output(intel integrated graphics) and is in use, so it have to be made on the software side.

After some update, all of this methods doest seen to works:

Can a fake second display be enabled in Windows 10?

Is there a way to fake a dual (second) monitor

Lucas Zampieri, Aug 29, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

Fake 3rd Display? [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Fake 3rd Display?

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Fake 3rd Display? [​IMG]

Borg 386, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Fake 3rd Display?

1. Fake 3rd Display? - Similar Threads - Fake 3rd Display

2. Creating a "Virtual"/"Fake" Second display on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Creating a "Virtual"/"Fake" Second display on Windows 10: submitted by /u/yolo9900897 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9c901/creating_a_virtualfake_second_display_on_windows/
  3. Fake dual display on 1 screen

Fake dual display on 1 screen: I am looking to take 1 monitor and make windows think it is actually 2 separate monitors. I need to run 2 programs in full screen mode and as of now the only way to accomplish this is with 2 monitors. I would love to be able to use 1 wide screen monitor and trick windows into...
  4. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display Disconnects Randomly: I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI into the graphics card. The problem is not with the TV, as all of the other inputs never do...
  5. Are they fake?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are they fake?: Hi all, I've got a doubt on an app and an update - the app is Apple Software Updater- I can't clearly remember the name, and the update is Android preview .NET something. My classmate Louis- he's in this website has this app called Apple Software Updater which he doesn't...
  6. Fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake: That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake/00b88be5-d70f-498d-b056-b241d25190b5
  7. Fake threads!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake threads!: Im new to programming so I decided to make a HARMLESS .vbs disk ejecter it constantly opens and closes the CD reader now Windows Defender thinks its a thread and I deleted the thing and it STILL shows up as a thread!...
  8. Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?

Make a shortcut to toggle connection to 3rd display only?: Hey, thanks for reading. Here's the problem: My PC has 2 monitors (Displays 1 & 3) and is connected to the tv (Display 2.) Usually I am only using the 2 monitors so I go into display settings and disconnect Display 2 (I hate it when windows open on the screen that is turned...
  9. 3rd Display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display: Is NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 work with Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/3rd-display/d4780bbc-b8be-467c-9a1e-e57478136bc5
  10. Screen Resolution issue on 3rd Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Resolution issue on 3rd Display: Dear Team, I am using a Dell Work station T5810XL machine ,installed with WIn 10 OS. There are 2 Nvidia (NVS 315) display driver installed in that machines. On first Nvidia Card 2 Monitors are connected & works fine in extended display environment. Perfect Screen...