Windows 10: Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus

Discus and support Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This update took over Defender Antivirus. It says my computer is infected and they are Microsoft and to call a number to fix it.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CyrilPFEIFFER, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus

This update took over Defender Antivirus. It says my computer is infected and they are Microsoft and to call a number to fix it.

:)

CyrilPFEIFFER, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Mindy NH Win User

Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus

Fake Adobe Flash Player & Fake MS Supporters in MS Edge April 2018

I just bought a new Dell computer. After installed and updated it to Windows 10 version 1709, I used browser MS Edge to surf the net. My starting page is always msn.com.

After reading some pages on MS News, I got a fake Adobe Flash Player asked me to download it. its file is FlashPlayer.hta (1.9 KB). My computer has McAfee Security antivirus software. McAfee has scanned my comp so many times and found nothing; however, fake
    Adobe Flash Player & fake MS supporters popup everyday. I don't know why McAfee cannot find the problem to fix it.

I went to Programs and Features to look for any Adobe which was installed with my new comp with these updates. I cannot find any.

On MS Edge, I set up "Use Adobe Flash Player" Off. I checked extension, there are none. I did disk cleanup to delete anything in download folder, temporary files ... I tried almost everything to identify and remove it but all failed.

Today, I snap it pictures and its website address and on my Task Manager under MS Edge

Fake Adobe virus

https://xeik9e-campus.org/414671609...7f1b41c/69d64f48ec215e4ec681de3c74c5a08f.html

Please help me on this issue,
    Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus [​IMG]

how to get rid of this fake Adobe Flash Player popup.

I don't know why my pictures are upside down. In my folder, they are straight. Sorry about that.

Mindy NH, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus

1. Fake Adobe Flash Player popup Installer and Redirect Virus - Similar Threads - Fake Adobe Flash

2. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    adobe flash player: HelloI have Incredimail since years ago but now not working , when i try to open it an image message pops up tells that will not work unless i install Flash to computer , but the adobe flash player is installed already on laptop, i send you the screenshot of the message and...
  3. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  4. is adobe flash player safe to be installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is adobe flash player safe to be installed?: I visited a site and I was prompted by the site to install adobe flash player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-flash-player-safe-to-be-installed/59f33e6c-b39d-42da-80cd-ef1e10bec68d
  5. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adobe flash player: after the new removal update i cant install from another source adobe flash player any help? I think all the sources have the installation from adobe and adobe is blocking the installation from their servers is there any solution can i install adobe flash player again?...
  6. adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    adobe flash player: How do I play games that need adobe flash player now that's no longer available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-player/c7ea5120-9e94-4a92-8707-8870c8904266
  7. Need to install Adobe Flash Player

Need to install Adobe Flash Player: Need to install Adobe Flash Player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-install-adobe-flash-player/cfd12012-8ff2-45fe-b443-c6f764db7db0
  8. Adobe flash player

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe flash player: yesterday, my windows10 did an automatic update, and now spectrum.com won't play live streaming on my laptop, saying I have to activate flash player. The updates where for adobe flash player security. Do I have to install flash player again, or do something else?...
  9. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...
  10. Adobe Flash Player

Adobe Flash Player: I upgraded to Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 as I had a notice now adobe flash player only works one time and I have to click to allow adobe flash player each time. What is up?...