Windows 10: Fake HDR metadata

Discus and support Fake HDR metadata in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sat4all, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Sat4all Win User

Fake HDR metadata

Hi,

My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min DL which make HDR content look blindly over bright, while playing the same HDR content with My TV internal player things look normal. HDR games also look over bright bcs of this bug.

Regards

:)

Sat4all, Feb 12, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Feb 12, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Music Metadata grabber

Been working on sorting movies/tv shows/music and looking for something thats free and grabs metadata for my music files. I could do it all manually, but having something that helps would be nice. Anyone got a suggestion?

1Kurgan1, Feb 12, 2019
  4. twilyth Win User

Fake HDR metadata

twilyth, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Fake HDR metadata

1. Fake HDR metadata - Similar Threads - Fake HDR metadata

2. HDR: not supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR: not supported: hello. My computer can not use HDMI when i reinstall windows 10 and i want to know why that happen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-not-supported/43e886f3-86db-435d-8eae-982efb43bfb0
  3. Metadata & Tags in photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata & Tags in photos: I have a folder of 250 photos with various tags applied to each of them. The photos are at full resolution. I need to down res the 250 photos and place in another folder. If I resize these photos but keep the same photo names, is it possible to copy the metadata tags and...
  4. hdr video playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdr video playback: how can i remove get rid of or disable hdr video playback in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdr-video-playback/c00c819b-2593-4f8e-a429-fab53e45b202
  5. Groove Music metadata

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove Music metadata: How to delete album metadata that applied by Groove Music. Because I have a Coldplay album song and my emulated Mac OS 9 cannot read that album because the album metadata that applied to my song....
  6. fake location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fake location: I live in rural Pennsylvania, however, I continue to receive advertisements, my local weather, and other information for Shipman, Virginia. I've never been there, have no idea where Shipman is, but when I click on "find my location" for example in the weather section, I...
  7. Is this legit or fake?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legit or fake?: is this a legit or fake?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-legit-or-fake/cb741ebc-58dc-4cd9-86ba-e201db277196
  8. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5
  9. Fake Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Ransomware: Hi all. I'm not loyal to any one browser; I alternate between Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, and, yes, sometimes still Internet Explorer *Wink But something I noticed, it mostly seems to happen when I'm using Chrome. If I specifically go to the web site of...
  10. Metadata staging failed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Metadata staging failed: These errors have started building up with every reboot.. What's going on? Never seen them in W764? But now after upgrading to W10 64.. Metadata staging failed, result={CA0E9E80-3E97-FCAC-730A-8CB080FA2581} for container '0x80070490' A connection to the Windows Metadata...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. custom HDR metadata

2. metadata staging failed result=0x8007000d for container