Windows 10: Fake HDR metadata

Discus and support Fake HDR metadata in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sat4all, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Sat4all Win User

Fake HDR metadata

Hi,

My windows 10 always send fake hdr metadata 1000/20 metadata instead of the actual MaxCLL/MaxFALL and bogus 1000/0.030 instead of actual Max/Min DL which make HDR content look blindly over bright, while playing the same HDR content with My TV internal player things look normal. HDR games also look over bright bcs of this bug.

Regards

:)

Sat4all, Feb 12, 2019
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MCE and Metadata

WMC and Metadata

I just got my HTPC setup and I just added images for all my movies and I'm working on TV shows. But I now want to add metadata, I tried Yammm, but it did nothing. I would almost liek to just add my own. I want to have synopsis's even for my TV shows which I think all the programs out there only fetch info off IMBD. Any suggestions?

1Kurgan1, Feb 12, 2019
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Music Metadata grabber

Been working on sorting movies/tv shows/music and looking for something thats free and grabs metadata for my music files. I could do it all manually, but having something that helps would be nice. Anyone got a suggestion?

1Kurgan1, Feb 12, 2019
  4. twilyth Win User

Fake HDR metadata

twilyth, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Fake HDR metadata

1. Fake HDR metadata - Similar Threads - Fake HDR metadata

2. Windows HDR and HDR certifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows HDR and HDR certifications: In my laptop display settings I have HDR capability however with the Sony HDR Bravia X9055RJ television I use as a monitor it tells me the HDR certification is missing. I purchased this TV directly from Sony so I contacted, or rather was contacted by, Sony support who told me...
  3. How to best watch HDR content on a sdr monitor (or fake HDR)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to best watch HDR content on a sdr monitor (or fake HDR): nowadays most 4k releases are easier to get in HDR but my monitor is SDR with a fake HDR mode, I can activate it in windows if that helps, but is there any video player that can handle it good? (it has tone mapping) submitted by /u/Lower_Fan [link] [comments]...
  4. Flac metadata

Flac metadata: I have some Flacs that need some metadata edited but win10 can't? Mp3s can be edited just fine but Flacs are a no-go? Edit: It also can't even read the length of the Flac submitted by /u/THEK4I [link] [comments]...
  5. HDR button is disabled but hdr is on

HDR button is disabled but hdr is on: [ATTACH] hello, how can i disable permanently hdr from windows? it turns on every time i fire up call of duty. I have a freesync2 monitor, this is a problem only when i select "extended" from freesync monitor option, if i select "standard" there are no problem, but...
  6. Are they fake?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are they fake?: Hi all, I've got a doubt on an app and an update - the app is Apple Software Updater- I can't clearly remember the name, and the update is Android preview .NET something. My classmate Louis- he's in this website has this app called Apple Software Updater which he doesn't...
  7. Fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake: That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake/00b88be5-d70f-498d-b056-b241d25190b5
  8. Metadata changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata changes: I am trying to organize my music library, I have copied my music from various drives and put them all in my Music Folder. I have been trying to eliminate duplicate albums where there are 2 versions of an album because the artist is labeled different, or slight difference in...
  9. Metadata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Metadata: I added tags to a group of downloaded pictures that are located in a OneDrive folder using Explorer. I saved them and they processed successfully, they were visuable. I move another task and came back and the tags were gone. It appears a process in OneDrive refreshed the...
  10. Bitlocker metadata

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker metadata: SanDisk SD card employed write protect to avoid a potential error. Now BitLocker shows an error saying the version is not compatible with the version of Windows by which it was enabled. Linux shows Cov0000.BL exists and other files are there too but repair-bde declares the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fake hdr

2. win 10 131 device manager setup error

3. Metadata staging failed result=0x8007000D for container {9EB307F9-5BDA-11E9-BE88-B60E179DE831}

4. custom HDR metadata,
  5. metadata staging failed result=0x8007000d for container