Windows 10: Fake Invoice?

Discus and support Fake Invoice? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just received an invoice for Windows Defender Protection Plan for $459.59. I did not order such, is this legitimate?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Joyce Holmes Joyce.Holmes, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Fake Invoice?

I just received an invoice for Windows Defender Protection Plan for $459.59. I did not order such, is this legitimate?

:)

Joyce Holmes Joyce.Holmes, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Tsw88 Win User

Excel beginner , want to create an invoicing solution

Hi, I need to create an invoice for my clients, the invoice is like most commonly invoice we can find, with items like Dates, Name, Tel, Email, items purchased, sub-total, amount etc...

All this values are to be input by me, of course.

However, at the same time, I'd like to have another sheet of Excel where it will show a list of my customer names / customer IDs and their contact information, while another sheet that will contain a list of items purchased

and another sheet that shows the total payment I've received for all the clients ...

However, I'd like all different sheet would generate all those information automatically every time I enter or edit the customer's invoice, without having to modify the information on different sheets by myself.

Is it difficult? Any easy web tutorial focusing on this area?

Tsw88, Feb 16, 2021
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Quote/invoice program

i used one called peachtree when i used to work at this machine shop and they needed an accounting program. Pretty easy to use, has quotes, invoices, customer/vendor lists, check printing, etc. Very nice program, dont know much it costs though.

4. newtekie1 Win User

Fake Invoice?

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 and GeForce GTX 295 Launch Dates Announced

eVGA's step-up program and an invoice that says I paid $399 for my GTX260. Got to love invoices that list the original price before rebates. *Smile Fake Invoice? :)

newtekie1, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Fake Invoice?

1. Fake Invoice? - Similar Threads - Fake Invoice

2. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  3. Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This Malware Notification Real Or Fake? I can’t tell.: So I was browsing the internet, looking for Minecraft for the Xbox 360. I downloaded an image file from a random website, then immediately after, McAfee or something else kept saying I had a virus. I freaked out and went straight to Windows Secirty so it can delete the virus,...
  4. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  8. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  9. Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices: We received 11 notices today. Did not access phone # or anything other than to print out & delete. Should we do anything else? Notify Microsoft? Seems a very heavy-handed scam....
  10. Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices

Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices: We received 11 notices today. Did not access phone # or anything other than to print out & delete. Should we do anything else? Notify Microsoft? Seems a very heavy-handed scam....