Windows 10: Fake malware notice(?)

Discus and support Fake malware notice(?) in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got this notice when I turned on my PC, i checked microsoft’s technical support phone number list and didnt see the number listed below, so im pretty... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DannyTheGameboy, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Fake malware notice(?)

I got this notice when I turned on my PC, i checked microsoft’s technical support phone number list and didnt see the number listed below, so im pretty sure this is fake, but how can I make sure my PC is truly safe? If i got this message how can I know for sure that I dont have any other malware on my PC?

Fake malware notice(?) [​IMG]

:)

DannyTheGameboy, Oct 9, 2019
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Borg 386, Oct 9, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

jds63, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Fake malware notice(?)

Fake Root CA by malware

Hi Mahdi,

Viruses, malware, and threats can affect the performance of your computer. It can also damage your files and make most of your programs not to work properly. Windows 10 has an anti-virus called
    Windows Defender. This program is very essential for your computer since it has defensive measures that keep viruses and malware away from your PC by scanning and detecting it.

In the meantime, we recommend performing a full system scan for your computer to see if there are viruses, malware, malicious programs or script that prevents your computer to work properly. To do this, follow these steps:

Step #1: Perform a full system scan.

• Press Windows + S to open Search Box.
    • Type Windows Defender, then click it.
    • In Home tab, select Full under
      Scan options
    • Click Scan now to begin the thorough scanning of your computer.
    • Wait for the process to finish.
    • If there are any findings, send us the results through screenshot.
    • Before closing the application, make sure that Windows Defender is always turned on.

Step #2: Set a schedule on
    Windows Defender to perform periodic scans. Visit this link:
    Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus
    to know how to set scan schedules for your computer.

Let us know if there are any findings after the scan.

Johann Eva, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Fake malware notice(?)

1. Fake malware notice(?) - Similar Threads - Fake malware notice

2. Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices: We received 11 notices today. Did not access phone # or anything other than to print out & delete. Should we do anything else? Notify Microsoft? Seems a very heavy-handed scam....
  3. Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake Microsoft Defender invoices/Thanks for Your Payment notices: We received 11 notices today. Did not access phone # or anything other than to print out & delete. Should we do anything else? Notify Microsoft? Seems a very heavy-handed scam....
  4. virus & malware notices in dialog box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus & malware notices in dialog box: I've been getting messages in my pop up box saying my computer may be infected & need to install an anti virus program. I have the anti virus program through windows,, I've been xi-ing them out, but it;s getting annoying. I have my antivirus program on. Different companies...
  5. have fun looking at this fake malware page.

have fun looking at this fake malware page.: Reading about user experiences on a forum about Bluetooth, saw this comical page link. It will tell you your PC is infected with hundreds of virus, etc... Security Center Error #0x268d3 (68-183-119-238.plesk.page) 173305
  6. Possible fake windows notice

Possible fake windows notice: My computer is beeping and is locked , the background looks like a Microsoft Windows notification. The message states " you computer has been locked up ,your ip address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contain identity theft virus. To unlock...
  7. Possible fake windows notice

Possible fake windows notice: My computer began beeping and giving me a windows notice saying " your computer been locked up ,your ip address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contain identity theft virus....
  8. FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE

FAKE AD LEADS TO MALWARE SITE: In a Bing search, I came across an online ad which lists our company name, our web address and other info about our company. Click on the ad and you will be redirected to somewhere else. We did not place any online ads. To whom would I direct an inquiry?...
  9. Notice of Update Real or Fake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notice of Update Real or Fake: Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box. Is this a legitimate update or scam?? Thanks CD...
  10. Fake Microsoft malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake Microsoft malware: my sister (truly) clicked on a news site that seems to have hijacked her computer. The Microsoft scam and when she didnt click on the button they called her. She cant get into her internet home page. She unplugged, restarted, etc. It boots normally and then the hacked page...