Windows 10: fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account"

Discus and support fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received two fake Hotmail security warnings from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy ***... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by netfolksk2000, Feb 16, 2019.

1. fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account"

I received two fake Hotmail security warnings from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with a reference to

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

In the body of the message it says to click that there was a sign in by ME or NOT ME.

Does anyone know what clicking NOT ME does? What link does it take one to? What activity does it cause?

Thanks.

:)

netfolksk2000, Feb 16, 2019
  2. donnylad Win User

Verify Account

Hi all..I have just received two or three mails that says its from Microsoft saying someone might have tried sign in to my account and and I am worried whether to confirm my password after seeing the obvious misspelling at the beginning of the message as you can see below.
    Can you tell me, is it legit or not please.?
    Len

Weapos;ve detected something unusual about a recent sign-in for the Weapos;ve detected something unusual about a recent sign-in for the Microsoft account le*****@outlook.com. For example, you might be signing in from a new location, device or app.
    To help keep you safe, we've blocked access to your inbox, contacts list and calendar for that sign-in. Please review your recent activity and we'll help you secure your account. To regain access, you'll need to confirm that the recent activity was yours.

donnylad, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Recent Activity on my account shows Unusual activity detected.

I just checked my live.ca email account recent activity. It showed Unusual activity detected on 13 Sept. 2017 at many different times. The ip 52.132.67.29 turns out to be a Microsoft ip. Showed from Newark and
    the same from Redmond, Washington. Bothe the same ip.

Could this be a security issue or Exchange ActiveSync. I was advised to change my password, which I did, and now get the message, You've secured your account since this activity occurred.

Question. Should I be concerned or is this normal activity for my email syncing ?

TNX, Bob

Robert (B Cooper), Feb 16, 2019
  4. Kris Ver Win User

fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account"

Definition of "Unusual Activity Detected"

Hi Dean,

With regard to your concern, kindly go to this
    link
    for more information on the Unusual activity detected in the recent activity page.

Thank you. Let us know how it goes.

Kris Ver, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account"

1. fake message saying "We've Detected Unusual Activity on Your Account" - Similar Threads - fake message saying

2. We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are...: I didn't do anything and no one tried to log in to my account, in the morning everything was fine but suddenly in the afternoon they took out my account and asked for verification, there was only verification with a number but I didn't get the code even though I had used the...
  3. We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are...: I didn't do anything and no one tried to log in to my account, in the morning everything was fine but suddenly in the afternoon they took out my account and asked for verification, there was only verification with a number but I didn't get the code even though I had used the...
  4. We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account or believe your credentials are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..: is this email fake or real the others I have seen on your support page advise where and what app are suspect and there is nothing on this email Mark From: Microsoft account team Sent: Friday, 15 July 2022 2:52 AMTo: xxxxxx Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity...
  6. Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..: is this email fake or real the others I have seen on your support page advise where and what app are suspect and there is nothing on this email Mark From: Microsoft account team Sent: Friday, 15 July 2022 2:52 AMTo: xxxxxx Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity...
  7. Subject: Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity: fake or real ..

8. "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................

"Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................: Hi,I got the message bellow found on my Outlook spam folder.Is it a legit message or a spam?How could I identify it?Thank you!=========================================================================Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Mon...
  9. "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" message................: Hi,I got the message bellow found on my Outlook spam folder.Is it a legit message or a spam?How could I identify it?Thank you!=========================================================================Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>To:Mon...
  10. We Have Detected Unusual Activity With Your Windows Account on Your Computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We Have Detected Unusual Activity With Your Windows Account on Your Computer: I received this email today from: MS-Support Centre <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> We Have Detected Unusual Activity With Your Windows Account on Your Computer. Login Has Occurred on 03/01/2020 @05:03 AM EST From IP: 14.25.38.12 Geo Location Found:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. We Have Detected Unusual Activity With Your Windows Account on Your Computer.

2. weve detected unusual activity google

3. google detected unusual activity

4. we have detected unusual activity,
  5. We Have Detected Unusual Activity With Your Windows Account on Your Computer,
  6. microsoft unusual activity detected,
  7. detected unusual activity,
  8. We have detected unusual activity on your Microsoft account message,
  9. what do i do if unusual activity is detected on my microsoft account,
  10. windows messageunusual,
  11. help us secure your account we have detected unusual activity on your microsoft account,
  12. Microsoft account Verify your account We detected something unusual about a recent message ,
  13. We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in for the Microsoft account ga*****@msn.com. For example you might be signing in from a new location device or app.,
  14. weve detected unusal activity on the accont you,
  15. weve detected unusual activity on your account