Windows 10: fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

Discus and support fake phone calls deom microsoft tec in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #. Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AUDREY R. SWANSON, Jul 17, 2019.

1. fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #.

Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and harassements.

Audrey

:)

AUDREY R. SWANSON, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ste2425 Win User

Another phone call scam pretending to be Microsoft

A thread was posted on another forum I frequent about a phone call scam where they claim to be Microsoft and ask you install some things to repair the security breach they've detected.

Thought id post the number used here to make you guys n gals aware in case you get a phone call.

number is : 0203 286 9239
    Apparently the lad who started the thread Googled it and its a 'Cost Trap'.

Thread is here (I realise it's against the rules but due to its nature thought it might be helpful. Pm me if not and ill remove it.) :

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=316194

So yea, Heads up.

Shame we don't have some form of list of all these numbers, I bet people on here get it quite often.

ste2425, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

fake phone calls deom microsoft tec [​IMG]

Borg 386, Jul 17, 2019
  4. fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini

Hi Rich,

There are multiple reasons why you won’t be able to connect Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini to your laptop. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Have you checked the Action Tec Screenbeam 2 mini system requirements?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

fake phone calls deom microsoft tec

1. fake phone calls deom microsoft tec - Similar Threads - fake phone calls

2. Phone call by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone call by Microsoft: Hello,Yesterday I received a phone call from the UK. Didn’t answer and a minute later I received another phone call from a local number.The person, identified as Miller, said that he was a microsoft technician and asked me to write down a special code. That code was the proof...
  3. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  4. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  5. Fake phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake phone: I have been for years on diffrént phones been apparently thinking Í had a ñormal phoné but I just fígúred out fake phone, fake web the whole thing is nothing but not correct. I have hàd a tracker watching everthing Im doing and locking diffrerent sites with certificates...
  6. fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support

fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support: It's nice microsoft is cluing us in on this. Too bad they make NO mention of the troll on this and other MS Community boards who send a message purporting to be from microsoft and asking for your IP address and other info. Yea, right....
  7. fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support

fake phone calls purporting to be from microsoft support: I am constant harassed by phone call saying they are Microsoft tech and need to change mi ips #. Microsoft need to stop these phone calls and harassements. Audrey...
  8. Microsoft phone call?

Microsoft phone call?: So I got a call from some guy with a thick accent that I could hardly understand today. As near as I could figure he was calling from Microsoft about some sort of security violation and he wanted me to go to some website that would allow him to remotely access my computer....
  9. Fake phone calls

Fake phone calls: Will Microsoft ever ring me about security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-phone-calls/ea20ca08-161c-497f-a6f4-21eb3414533c
  10. Fake Microsoft Call or Not?

Fake Microsoft Call or Not?: I have been getting calls saying I have a refund from Microsoft (but I did not buy anything). I have been getting calls from Microsoft saying I have been hacked by other countries. For awhile I actually got "danger notices" in my email where the screen turned red with an...