Windows 10: Fake Storage Drives

Discus and support Fake Storage Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The local disks XYZ are not real disks but a duplicate of some folders from local disk C. How do i remove the local disks XYZ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GlitchtaleSAns, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Fake Storage Drives

Fake Storage Drives 170509cc-d975-452e-97a9-7388b9b86f08?upload=true.png

The local disks XYZ are not real disks but a duplicate of some folders from local disk C.

How do i remove the local disks XYZ?

:)

GlitchtaleSAns, Jul 1, 2019
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?

1TB 5,400 RPM:
    • Seagate 1TB BarraCuda $54.78
    • Seagate 1TB Firecuda Gaming $65.50
    • WD Blue 1TB $56.89
    1TB 7,200 RPM:
    • WD Black 1TB $73.95
    • HGST Travelstar 7K1000 1TB $59.93
    Which one is the best 2.5-inch hard drive for storage and gaming?.

The hard drive is for the Fractal Design Node 202 Mini ITX case.

RodoGodo19, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Fake Storage Drives

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Fake Storage Drives

1. Fake Storage Drives - Similar Threads - Fake Storage Drives

2. Storage Drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Drives: I have just changed my desktop . I have two SSD hard drives C: where the programs are stored and D: for all my files, when I transferred the files from the old computer the folders for Documents, Pictures, Music, Video, Desktop and Downloads were on the C: drive after a while...
  3. Storage Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Drives: I have just changed my desktop . I have two SSD hard drives C: where the programs are stored and D: for all my files, when I transferred the files from the old computer the folders for Documents, Pictures, Music, Video, Desktop and Downloads were on the C: drive after a while...
  4. Disk Drive and storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk Drive and storage: So I recently decided to try and convert my disks to basic which I did to one sadly deleting all my data because I don't know how to effectively back up data from a dynamic disk, but I was wondering how do I take unallocated space and put it from one disk to another?...
  5. Are they fake?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are they fake?: Hi all, I've got a doubt on an app and an update - the app is Apple Software Updater- I can't clearly remember the name, and the update is Android preview .NET something. My classmate Louis- he's in this website has this app called Apple Software Updater which he doesn't...
  6. Fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake: That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake/00b88be5-d70f-498d-b056-b241d25190b5
  7. Hard Drive Storage

Hard Drive Storage: I have a 500Gb Hard Drive, running Windows 10 Pro version 1909. My c drive is nearly full, I have checked every area on the pc and nothing adds up to the 486Gb I'm supposed to have available. I have gone to Settings > System > Storage - it shows that 401Gb is being taken up...
  8. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  9. *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    *Alert* Fake Cheap 2TB Flash Drives: Don't even think of buying a 2TB flash drive for under $2,000. There are cheap fake 2TB thumb drives being offered on the internet with spoofed controllers. Watch theis video from Gamers Nexus and here what Steve Burke say's. Kix3JKn08OU Published on Feb 25, 2017...
  10. Fake memory on flash drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fake memory on flash drives: I have recently bought a 32gb micro sd card from eBay and was wondering if there is some kind of check I can do to make sure it has correct memory on it, I have heard that some of the sd, hard drives and flash cards from eBay are being faked and what looks like a 500gb hard...