Windows 10: fake support numbers .

Discus and support fake support numbers . in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If they have already scammed you what do you do Is there a way of getting your money back... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oliviajackson7, Feb 3, 2021.

1. fake support numbers .

If they have already scammed you what do you do Is there a way of getting your money back

:)

Oliviajackson7, Feb 3, 2021
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

fake support  numbers . [​IMG]

Borg 386, Feb 3, 2021
  3. suspect fake support number/scammer

I received an email from "On Line Store"<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

they indicated I ordered a microsoft surface book 3 for $1600 that was being shipped to an address in Cupertino CA

I did not order the item

The "windows support" number for billing questions, etc is

CALL WINDOWS SUPPORT at +1- (800)-791-5636

Monday - Sunday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m PST

Is this a fake number. Is this likely a scam?

JoyceShankleton, Feb 3, 2021
  4. WmTai Win User

fake support numbers .

Support number scammer

Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies?

WmTai, Feb 3, 2021
Thema:

fake support numbers .

1. fake support numbers . - Similar Threads - fake support numbers

2. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  3. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  4. Fake Support Telephone Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake Support Telephone Number: Just got a window and message telling me my computer is locked up. To unlock, I should call 888-344-7409. Is this legitimate? What should I do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-telephone-number/04e02679-ab5f-4c63-bea2-71055bb6f91e
  5. fake support numbers

fake support numbers: Is 888 481 0279 a Microsoft support number or is it fake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-numbers/cca20e0b-f52d-4bbb-983c-f65832c19d72
  6. suspect fake support number/scammer

suspect fake support number/scammer: I received an email from "On Line Store"<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> they indicated I ordered a microsoft surface book 3 for $1600 that was being shipped to an address in Cupertino CA I did not order the item The "windows support" number for billing...
  7. Spyware - Fake Support Number 1-888-887-0546

Spyware - Fake Support Number 1-888-887-0546: I received a fake spyware screen warning with a very loud audio warning on my computer screen. It stated my computer was infected with spyware and that I should not turn off my computer and instructed me to call Microsoft Windows support at 1-888-887-0546. DO NOT CALL...
  8. fake support scam

fake support scam: how to I get repair scam message off my computer? - Widows 10 [moved from Office/SharePoint Online/Windows 10/Office 365 for business] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/fake-support-scam/3cdd3d57-8109-4d3f-885d-4121b13ca125
  9. Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers: Makes me not want to be on a PC at all ??!! Been caught by slimy hacker - Blonde is name by 'Marriage' want to go back to maiden but 12 letters needs abbrev. AND like my kids last name to be like Moms !! for now OK I'm done, whining...
  10. scammers fake support

scammers fake support: Microsoft will not post support on my pc at anytime / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-fake-support/9676351d-528c-4875-a2b9-fd30f60b8644"