Windows 10: Fake Update Screen

Discus and support Fake Update Screen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an update screen when I log in which has been running for over 3 hours, must be a virus any help to remove would be appreciated... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tony Green1943, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Fake Update Screen

I have an update screen when I log in which has been running for over 3 hours, must be a virus any help to remove would be appreciated

:)

Tony Green1943, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Mar 28, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Fake Update Screen

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Fake Update Screen :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Fake Update Screen

1. Fake Update Screen - Similar Threads - Fake Update Screen

2. Is this a fake Windows Update screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a fake Windows Update screen?: The computer shows an "update" screen, perhaps once a week. Without moving the physical mouse, the mouse pointer moves. Clicking, or sometimes just waiting, the screen vanishes and the Web browser shows, displaying my banking Web site. No password for that is saved on the...
  3. Is this a fake Windows Update screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this a fake Windows Update screen?: The computer shows an "update" screen, perhaps once a week. Without moving the physical mouse, the mouse pointer moves. Clicking, or sometimes just waiting, the screen vanishes and the Web browser shows, displaying my banking Web site. No password for that is saved on the...
  4. Is this a fake Windows Update screen?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Fake Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Update: I have been getting a blue update screen that does not look legit. It populates the entire screen and reads: Updating your computer.....25% complete.... Please don't turn off your computer. During the message screen which lasts about 2 minutes, I can see my cursor moving...
  6. Fake Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake Update: I have been getting a blue update screen that does not look legit. It populates the entire screen and reads: Updating your computer.....25% complete.... Please don't turn off your computer. During the message screen which lasts about 2 minutes, I can see my cursor moving...
  7. Fake Update

8. Fake WIndows updates?

Fake WIndows updates?: On 25th April, my system installed a Windows update that seemed like a duplicate of an update on 24th. There was no notification in the previous shutdown menu. The updates started at 35%, not zero. The 35% remained on screen for a few minutes then flashed off. Neither...
  9. Fake Windows Update

Fake Windows Update: Hello, so im having a problem with my laptop, it's pretty simple to explain, I have this popup in the bottom right of my screen that looks like this: [ATTACH] usually, when something like that pops up I click on it, it takes me to settings, and I restart and update my...
  10. Fake "Windows Update"

Fake "Windows Update": when I went to devintart.com it said "Your pc Is in risk update your pc by downloading this I go to settings check for updates NOTHING is there is this true???? I wanted to search up link holding up master sword and I wanted to go to devintart but it happened please is this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fake update screen

2. windows fake update

3. ntoskrnl.exe 1bc8a0