Windows 10: Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed

Discus and support Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When playing Microsoft sudoku a message comes up saying your computer has been infected by 3 viruses, two malware and one spyware and it suggests that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WalterWhiteley, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed

When playing Microsoft sudoku a message comes up saying your computer has been infected by 3 viruses, two malware and one spyware and it suggests that you follow the links to prevent damage to the computer. This only occurs on sudoku and with it uninstalled as yet there has been no reoccurance. This appears to be a scam to sell some form of virus removal tool.

:)

WalterWhiteley, Jun 2, 2019

2. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Mary,

There are many possible reasons why you Sudoku is not working on your PC. It is possible that the current version of the game is not updated to be compatible with the Windows Update version installed on your computer. To properly isolate your concern, please
    provide us the following information:

• What is exactly happening when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • Are you still able to launch and play other Microsoft Casual Games like Microsoft Solitaire?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested solutions on this
    link
    to help resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Microsoft Sudoku

Hi Barbara,

A corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why you are unable to play the game Sudoku. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by click the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

If you think this was useful, you may “mark it as an answer” to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed

Microsoft Sudoku app problem.

Hi Norsk,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

Make sure the Windows is up to date.

Please check your Windows updates (including optional updates).

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Select Check for Update.
    • Download and Install the latest Windows Updates.

You can uninstall and reinstall Sudoku and check if you get the options remove the ads.

To uninstall:

• Press Windows Key on the keyboard

• Type Sudoku

• Right click on the app and uninstall.

Install it back from Windows Store.

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed

1. Fake virus found message when playing microsoft sudoku. How can it be removed - Similar Threads - Fake virus found

2. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  3. Fake virus message has Microsoft support number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake virus message has Microsoft support number: Sorry, I didn't think to include the details, such as the specific number, and the web site. Being a fake virus message, I assume it has a fake support number that will lead people to do something that will harm their computer.I clicked on a Facebook message at the library...
  4. Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found: I recently just switched to Defender and having trouble trying to delete the files that it identifies as a virus.On one scan, within the box identifying the file there is a "V" to access more options. I was able to check 'remove' there and proceed. However, when I manually...
  5. Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found: I recently just switched to Defender and having trouble trying to delete the files that it identifies as a virus.On one scan, within the box identifying the file there is a "V" to access more options. I was able to check 'remove' there and proceed. However, when I manually...
  6. Microsoft Defender How to Remove a Virus That Was Found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. A fake virus?

A fake virus?: Yesterday, I created an SFX archive by WinRar, when I unzip it, WinDef told me that SFX archive is some kind of unwanted software: "PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml"So, is it true that archive is a virus?...
  8. Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…

Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…: Hi,I found a message on my Junk Email folder from Microsoft:From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:58 AMTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Microsoft fix Sudoku?: Sudoku has not recorded a game since about Nov 7, 2020. It doesn't matter how many times I play the game, it isn't recorded as played. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-microsoft-fix-sudoku/74f6b3a7-a4fd-47c9-ae29-53a49e5f6730
  10. Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen

Virus Bei Microsoft Sudoku bekommen: Wie bekommt man einen Virus bei Microsoft Sudoku wieder los? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-bei-microsoft-sudoku-bekommen/34e7b088-3516-4322-bbd0-6ee43fa3f4d5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft sudoku virus

2. virus found microsoft message