Windows 10: Fake virus or real virus

Discus and support Fake virus or real virus in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my pc may be contaminated by a virus pops up of MAcFee are displayed with what is seems to be the windows sign , with the adress examelicezedly.comI do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MARTEAU Jacky HR, May 27, 2024.

1. Fake virus or real virus

my pc may be contaminated by a virus pops up of MAcFee are displayed with what is seems to be the windows sign , with the adress examelicezedly.comI do not know if it is the real windows and if I can click it would be better for me to send you a picture but I cannot in the messageThanks to call me back

:)

MARTEAU Jacky HR, May 27, 2024
  2. Mussels Win User

Virus in harddrive

its likely you dont even have a real virus, its a program faking to be a virus so that you pay the makers of it for their "anti virus" to remove their own software.

Mussels, May 27, 2024
  3. replace wallpaper by fake virus protection advertisement

some internet noob was browsing some unsafe tgps on an old classic computer 466mhz celeron.... and using IE..... pop ups everywhere... one of the pop ups ask ok or cancel to scan for virus..... and clicked cancel.... and infected.... wallpaper got replaced by some fake virus protecton advertisement.

scanning with AVG and TCspy in safe mode.

any furthur additional reccomenation or suggestion?

HiddenStupid, May 27, 2024
  4. Fake virus or real virus

Is it fake virus warning?

yes I would like to know if that is fake or true that I must wach out for a virus that may affect my pc.

Educator Z MAGIDA, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Fake virus or real virus

1. Fake virus or real virus - Similar Threads - Fake virus real

2. Fake virus or real virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake virus or real virus: my pc may be contaminated by a virus pops up of MAcFee are displayed with what is seems to be the windows sign , with the adress examelicezedly.comI do not know if it is the real windows and if I can click it would be better for me to send you a picture but I cannot in the...
  3. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  4. A fake virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A fake virus?: Yesterday, I created an SFX archive by WinRar, when I unzip it, WinDef told me that SFX archive is some kind of unwanted software: "PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml"So, is it true that archive is a virus?...
  5. Is this a virus or the real 1?

Is this a virus or the real 1?: This right here is using 1 of my CPU's, if I were to switch my CPU to all of them it uses all of my CPU and goes to 100% which crashes my browser. If this is the real 1, is there any way that I can make it like it was in the past and not use like 10% of my CPU and if this is...
  6. Is this a virus or the real 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a virus or the real 1?: This right here is using 1 of my CPU's, if I were to switch my CPU to all of them it uses all of my CPU and goes to 100% which crashes my browser. If this is the real 1, is there any way that I can make it like it was in the past and not use like 10% of my CPU and if this is...
  7. Is this a virus or the real 1?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. block fake virus site

block fake virus site: I keep getting fake "you have a virus" messages from top-captcsharesolver.com. How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/block-fake-virus-site/6cba62ca-cf63-4a3e-a55a-571e7aeba35c
  9. Scam Virus or real?

Scam Virus or real?: Windows 10 Defender displayed a message, a ringing bell alarm and telephone number to call. Is there a way to find out if this a scam or virus? My laptop was blocked for a while. Who can you contact ?...
  10. McBuilder.exe - virus or real?

McBuilder.exe - virus or real?: Hi, I scanned my computer with Eset Online Scanner and it found this: C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-muicachebuilder_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.17134.165_none_fba14b370afb4d95\mcbuilder.exe pravdepodobne neznámy CRYPT.COM vírus zmazaný *probable Crypto.com...