Windows 10: fake warning message

Discus and support fake warning message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to remove the warning message, "virus alert from Microsoft. This computer is blocked."... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimCummings2, Jul 3, 2020.

1. fake warning message

how to remove the warning message, "virus alert from Microsoft. This computer is blocked."

:)

TimCummings2, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

fake warning message [​IMG]

Borg 386, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Is it fake virus warning?

yes I would like to know if that is fake or true that I must wach out for a virus that may affect my pc.

Educator Z MAGIDA, Jul 3, 2020
  4. CountMike Win User

fake warning message

Warning - Fake Windows Defender warning

fake warning message [​IMG]

CountMike, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

fake warning message

1. fake warning message - Similar Threads - fake warning message

2. Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft message: Genuine or Fake?...…: Hi,I found a message on my Junk Email folder from Microsoft:From: Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 12:58 AMTo: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** <*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  3. Faking the Activate Windows Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Faking the Activate Windows Message: I would like to fake the message that appears in the bottom right of the screen if you don't have windows activated, is there a way of doing this? Btw I just want to do it for fun. submitted by /u/FarlandsExplorer [link] [comments]...
  4. Warning Message or

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Warning Message or: Your Windows license will expire soon. you need to activate windows in settings. Tabs enabled as Go to Settings / Close. Thanks & Regards RNM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warning-message-or/bb3b94d1-d31d-411a-b416-ad9ac8cb42c1
  5. Fake Security warnings using Microsoft Edge

Fake Security warnings using Microsoft Edge: I recently have been getting fake security warnings using Microsoft Edge. I posted a question about this on 3-7-2020 and got the following email screen shot message appearing to be from Microsoft. It's senders address from "Properties" was Microsoft *** Email address is...
  6. Warning message

Warning message: You must restart your computer to turn off user account control I have restarted my computer and nothing has changed Always show this message I do not know what to do Please i need help to solve this problem...
  7. fake microsoft warning

fake microsoft warning: was told by fake microsoft scam that I may have a virus and to call them. I shut down my computer. Ever since then, my screen slowly started to flicker. Now it is flickering a lot, and distorting as well. Ran numerous scans, even tried recovery. Is there a solution as I know...
  8. fake trojan infection message?

fake trojan infection message?: For some reason, when I try to play videos in an area where my internet connection is weak, my headphones stop receiving sound and I must reload the driver. When I did this tonight my computer booted up and uploaded a very strange message (I should have taken a screen shot)...
  9. Fake Error Message

Fake Error Message: This error message seems to show up when Yahoo mail is running. Have run malware detector and McAfee but can't pinpoint the source. Anyone have any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-error-message/26978806-4d6e-4610-b04d-5bacc6bc56df"
  10. Warning - Fake Windows Defender warning

Warning - Fake Windows Defender warning: Whilst browsing a what looked like a bona fida Windows Defender warning appeared on full screen, stating I needed to do an immediate scan with link provided, as there were three serious infections on my computer. I immediately closed all open apps, did scans with Defender...