Windows 10: fake websites that give you a virus

Discus and support fake websites that give you a virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ya know that virus's are bad for ya computer right??? [ATTACH]so make sure realtime security is on hackers may take away ya antiVirus but windows 10.1... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Oscar Bai [in-Game], Jun 19, 2020.

1. fake websites that give you a virus

ya know that virus's are bad for ya computer right??? fake websites that give you a virus caf0480e-8ba8-4fc7-b359-717ec287b17a?upload=true.png so make sure realtime security is on hackers may take away ya antiVirus but windows 10.1 coming soon microsoft will make Better security : not like dead security like this *_*

:)

Oscar Bai [in-Game], Jun 19, 2020

2. Is it fake virus warning?

yes I would like to know if that is fake or true that I must wach out for a virus that may affect my pc.

Educator Z MAGIDA, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Zhaoning Win User
    Is it fake virus warning?

A window popped up saying my computer is affected by 3 virus and will be damaged in 2 minus if I don't click on "continue". I looked like a common Microsoft website. Is it a fake virus warning?

Zhaoning, Jun 19, 2020
  4. fake websites that give you a virus

replace wallpaper by fake virus protection advertisement

some internet noob was browsing some unsafe tgps on an old classic computer 466mhz celeron.... and using IE..... pop ups everywhere... one of the pop ups ask ok or cancel to scan for virus..... and clicked cancel.... and infected.... wallpaper got replaced by some fake virus protecton advertisement.

scanning with AVG and TCspy in safe mode.

any furthur additional reccomenation or suggestion?

HiddenStupid, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

fake websites that give you a virus

1. fake websites that give you a virus - Similar Threads - fake websites virus

2. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  3. Fake MS Virus Website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake MS Virus Website: Hello, This URL need to be suspended for creating a fake Microsoft virus alert page:https://09222023lllolll911error.z13.web.core.windows.net/# https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-ms-virus-website/1a90ab8f-8e82-49d6-8645-c7299ee13974
  4. fake virus infection pop ups

fake virus infection pop ups: I am getting many pop-ups saying my PC is infected by a virus. I never click them on. And it happens before I go to the internet. So, I suspect it is some kind of malware. Windows defender scan says no infection. The keystroke is slow, too. What do I have to do?...
  5. fake virus infection pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fake virus infection pop ups: I am getting many pop-ups saying my PC is infected by a virus. I never click them on. And it happens before I go to the internet. So, I suspect it is some kind of malware. Windows defender scan says no infection. The keystroke is slow, too. What do I have to do?...
  6. fake virus infection pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. A fake virus?

A fake virus?: Yesterday, I created an SFX archive by WinRar, when I unzip it, WinDef told me that SFX archive is some kind of unwanted software: "PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml"So, is it true that archive is a virus?...
  8. block fake virus site

block fake virus site: I keep getting fake "you have a virus" messages from top-captcsharesolver.com. How do I block this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/block-fake-virus-site/6cba62ca-cf63-4a3e-a55a-571e7aeba35c
  9. Can a .vmdk file give you a virus

Can a .vmdk file give you a virus: I am looking to make a youtube video on how to install macos x on a virtual machine. I have a download link but before i download anything I would like to know if a .vmdk file could give my actual pc a virus or just in the virtual machine. Can it give me a virus...
  10. Can Roblox give you a virus?

Can Roblox give you a virus?: can Roblox give you a virus because that is one of my favorite games to play on pc and I want to play it and I want to know if it gives me a virus when i play it because my dad said i can't play any games on the computer so can i get help please so i can prove to my parents...