Windows 10: fake windows email

Discus and support fake windows email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; sorry if this is a repeat but is an email from domain engage.windows.com real or fake? thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnKW1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. JohnKW1 Win User

fake windows email

sorry if this is a repeat but is an email from domain engage.windows.com real or fake?

thanks

:)

JohnKW1, Mar 15, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Mar 15, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 15, 2019
  4. tfwul Win User

fake windows email

Windows 10 on VMware Workstation with a 'fake' username

Sometimes I wish to make and post/upload screenshots and / or a short video.

With screenshots, I can remove my name using whatever screen capturing tool.

This is more complicated though with videos. Maybe users with more advanced experience know how to blank the user name in videos, but for me it would be nice to be able to run Windows (again, within VMware Workstation) with some 'fake name', like UserX

I still have an unused W10 x64 Pro retail license (upgrade from 8.1) that I might use to create a new VM for that purpose.

I wonder though whether that will work?

During setup, at one point in time I will get a "Make it yours" screen, requiring email and password.
    Using my email address and pw, it will automatically use my account profile then. Obviously.

Then again, I don't know what comes next when I hit the 'Skip this step' option at the bottom.

But maybe, what I am asking, isn't possible at all...

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

fake windows email [​IMG]

tfwul, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

fake windows email

1. fake windows email - Similar Threads - fake email

2. Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get...: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down?They posted a listing on homes.com, saying that they were me & had land they wanted to sell. They used the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  3. Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get...: Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get this account shut down?They posted a listing on homes.com, saying that they were me & had land they wanted to sell. They used the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  4. Someone has set up a fake outlook email address and is pretending to be me. How can I get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Fake Ransomware Email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake Ransomware Email?: Hi, My Name is Hudson, and I recently got an email from Microsoft saying signs of ransomware have been detected but I Don't know if this is legit or not. I have had this same problem Before, and it was not real, but I do not know if it is real, or not so can someone help...
  6. Fake Ransomware Email?

Fake Ransomware Email?: Hi, My Name is Hudson, and I recently got an email from Microsoft saying signs of ransomware have been detected but I Don't know if this is legit or not. I have had this same problem Before, and it was not real, but I do not know if it is real, or not so can someone help...
  7. Distinguish official email from professional fake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Distinguish official email from professional fake: How do you identify an official email from a fake one?Many sites have their email domain not exactly the name of their site, for example redditmail or some other very complicated ones, while you know it belongs to them because, for example, you sent me an email to change the...
  8. Distinguish official email from professional fake

Distinguish official email from professional fake: How do you identify an official email from a fake one?Many sites have their email domain not exactly the name of their site, for example redditmail or some other very complicated ones, while you know it belongs to them because, for example, you sent me an email to change the...
  9. Is Windows Defender Renewal Email a Scam and Fake?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is Windows Defender Renewal Email a Scam and Fake?: I received an email thanking me for "renewal of services" for Microsoft Defender Protection. It states that I will be charged $399 for a year subscription. Is there a charge for Defender? I DID NOT order this. Is it a scam???It states: "...to cancel subscription please...
  10. fake microsoft email

fake microsoft email: i received a fake microsoft email saying i need to renew windows defender is the an email address that i should forward it to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake-microsoft-email/be790077-b03a-4b3c-8b3e-018c5fb97e39