Windows 10: Fake

Discus and support Fake in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AadiSiddiqi, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Fake

That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?!

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Aug 19, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

Fake [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 19, 2020
  3. fake n95 on ebay???

Totally fake. Report it to ebay and they will remove the listing and ban the seller.

psychomania---01, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Borg 386 Win User

Fake

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Fake [​IMG]

Borg 386, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Fake

1. Fake - Similar Threads - Fake

2. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  3. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  4. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??

MSN news posts, why do they disappear as soon as you write them?? is it fake??: are they just collecting personal profiles and selling that info? they seem to have a lot of fox news and pro trump articles.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SOLVED: Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  7. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  8. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...: ENGLISH german version see belowOS: Windows 10 Pro 22H2I have a problem with a “Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert” message. This message is fake. Until now, I have always been able to stop similar messages on other computers using the task manager or closing the Firefox/Edge...
  9. Microsoft Windows Firewall Alert 2V7HGTVB - Fake, black screen with text, disabled...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...: Today, I clicked on a link on Google News and got immediate frozen computer with security message purporting to be from Microsoft with a number to call. I suspected it was a scam,so didn't call the number. Instead, I logged into Microsoft on my phone and started a chat which...