Windows 10: Faked transaction date

Discus and support Faked transaction date in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I suspect that a data transaction entry date using the copy command has been faked by changing the system date. Is there any way to find the real... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by risbanebob, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Faked transaction date

Hi

I suspect that a data transaction entry date using the copy command has been faked by changing the system date. Is there any way to find the real entry date.

:)

risbanebob, Oct 22, 2020
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Faked transaction date

Transaction status 'Succeeded' but app not downloaded

Hello Benedito,

Thanks for replying!

I agree the transaction was not completely processed, otherwise it should have appeared on the purchased list. But it appears as a successful transaction on the Microsoft Billing portal, and more importantly, on my credit card transaction list. So Microsoft
    needs to either reverse the transaction or force the app through to my phone.

I have only one Windows Live ID, so there is no question of having made the transaction on the wrong ID. I made the purchase through the Marketplace app on my phone. That was the only time I have had this problem, since I've downloaded a few apps successfully
    after the event.

I could put up the entire conversation if it helps.

Cheers!

PS - Will put in a request through the Zune.net support, as you say.

Chintan Padhi, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Faked transaction date

1. Faked transaction date - Similar Threads - Faked transaction date

2. Unauthorised Transaction

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unauthorised Transaction: Hi,Someone has gotten into my account and made an unauthorised transaction on my account. How do I go about fixing this.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorised-transaction/a7fcf39f-e9e8-4477-9cb4-6e0ea91cda65
  3. Transaction Issues

Transaction Issues: Hello, I am trying to purchase Dolby access from the Microsoft store. It is priced around ₹824 $11.07. I am using an international VISA credit card for the payment. But I was constantly getting an error: "We couldn't get authorisation for this purchase. Pick another way to...
  4. Transaction History

Transaction History: Delete Transaction History https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transaction-history/17856745-49fd-42b5-a65c-92629c7991b6
  5. Are they fake?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are they fake?: Hi all, I've got a doubt on an app and an update - the app is Apple Software Updater- I can't clearly remember the name, and the update is Android preview .NET something. My classmate Louis- he's in this website has this app called Apple Software Updater which he doesn't...
  6. Fake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake: That Geometry Run app is broken. It keeps crashing. I will never download such fake apps. What?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fake/00b88be5-d70f-498d-b056-b241d25190b5
  7. Unauthorized transactions

Unauthorized transactions: Help required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unauthorized-transactions/3703b819-3825-438b-8db4-2725da6a27c6
  8. Unknown transaction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown transaction: I have a $44.99 transaction on my bank account with, what I assume to be, the order number and a phone number? Order/Purchase number is 258004200592U7NAA2PCRE. Phone number ****. I don't know if the order number I gave is correct, or spam. I have not made any $44.99 purchases...
  9. Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator??

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator??: Win 10 Pro. 1709. One of the first things I do upon boot is fire up task manager. For the first time that I can recall I now see "Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator" listed in Processes. And I would have noticed it before since it is right under Microsoft Pay which...
  10. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...